Our 14th child, just sharing the joy he brings!

  • Thread starter Thread starter bejonama
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aww :love: what a blessing! And what beautiful eyes he has too 🙂 What a sweet little baby!
Thanks for sharing the joy 😃 He’s warmed my heart so much!
 
He is adorable. I bet your older kids just love love love him!
 
Oh yes he is very loved! Having a family this size is so hard sometimes, not complaining, without all these children I probably had no chance of attaining heaven, way too selfish ;@) one advantage of having a large family is that it necessitates a certain amount of self sacrifice, I often proclaim that 'these children will get me to Heaven!

Anyway what I was going to say was that one of the joys of large familyhood is watching otherwise self absorbed teens become besotted with younger siblings!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top