OUTRAGE!! call e-bay now!! HERES THE PHONE NUMBER

• Thread starter Thread starter UKcatholicGuy
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

UKcatholicGuy

In case you havent heard, 2 people on e-bay the past few days were selling CONSECRATED hosts–as in the body, blood, soul, and divinity of Our Lord Jesus Christ–online!!

Thankfully, one of the sellers gave into our emails and removed his host, although we dont know what he did with it after that. The second seller refused to remove his . . . but, by the grace of God, a very devout Catholic PURCHASED the precious body for $2,000!!! He has assured us that he is going to take it to the proper church authorities. Please remember to say a prayer and ask God to bless “Oz”, the man who saved Jesus from evil ebay people.

Unfortunately this is probably going to set a new standard. People have seen just how much money Catholics will pay to save their Lord-- which is good. But it’s sad that now we might start seeing more of this, UNLESS WE DO SOMETHING.

So, below I have ACTUAL PHONE NUMBERS WITH REAL PEOPLE!!! you can use to call e-bay and express your outrage:

1-800-322-9266
1-888-749-3229

or snail mail:
2145 Hamilton Avenue, # 350
San Jose, CA 95125

or, you can email them online, but I dont think thats very effective. Be warned that the phone people dont generally like when people call them. they want you to email first. But dont let them hang up without hearing you! Ask ebay to PLEASE add Hosts to the “banned items” list, and to make sure that this BLASPHEMY never happens again!

Here is the seller’s info (who ended up selling the Host):

Name: diversifiedsolutions
Ended: Apr-11-05 18:55:25 PDTStart time: Apr-09-05 16:41:49 PDT
Item number: 6169851381

link to actual post: cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6169851381

THAT SHOULD BE MORE THAN ENOUGH INFO. PLEASE CALL EBAY–FLOOD THEIR PHONELINES–AND LET THEM KNOW THIS CANNOT HAPPEN AGAIN!

I called the number and was told to email ebay at their “suggestions” email address.The customer service rep was no help and gave me a canned response about ebay’s stance.:banghead: I was then firm in wanting to talk to a supervisor and was put on hold, then to the Presidents voicemail (which I’m sure will get deleted). I would at least advise anyone who is going to call not to let them tell you to just use the email (do that also, but also ask to speak to a supervisor).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back