Ovarian Cells Yield Human Eggs

  • Thread starter Thread starter GloriaPatri4
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
As a 40-something woman, I am open to children still. Through adoption or otherwise. However, when we’re talking women in mid-50’s and older having babies, I wonder if anyone thinks of the children. I know that my mom and mother-in-law in their mid-60’s are having all kinds of health problems. My dad died at 60 and my FIL at 63. I know society encourages women to postpone having kids to have careers, etc., but it’s not just all about the woman’s happiness. I think having children is all about the CHILDREN"S happiness, and of course, doing God’ will. I know moms and dads can die or have health problems at any age, but it’s much higher when they are older.
Not to mention that all of these experimental fertility treatments are against Church teachings.

God Bless
Giannawannabe
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top