Over 45 years old and Divorced/Widow/unmarried GROUP START HERE!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Christheart
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Christheart

Guest
Hi! I am a divorced woman and new Catholic- confirmed this Spring (2012). I live in the S.F. Bay Area and have found it difficult to find a group for unmarried people who are around 45-50 and older. There are young peoples groups, but I haven’t found anything for more mature singles. So, I am in the process of starting a group in San Francisco and here on this forum for people who live further away and can’t attend. I would like the group to be Spiritual/Catholic as well as social. Anyone interested?
 
The focus would be Catholic men and women over 45 getting together to go places like movies, walks, museums, theater, dining as well as weekly or bi weekly meetings at Church which would be spiritual as well. Hopefully, having guest speakers on different subject pertaining to single Catholics- watching DVD’s on Catholic subjects together- having pot lucks and or dessert. A Spritual/socal/support group for each other. Here on line, be a support group or whatever is needed for divorced/widow/unmarried for Catholics 45 and over.
 
Wow, that sounds fantastic! I wish we had something like that around here. I know, I know. If I want ‘something’, I should be the one to get the ball rolling.

I’m a 58 year old widow who reverted to the church and received confirmation in 2011. I too, would love to have a group of friends to share with socially and spiritually. But I live in Missouri…too far to commute. 😃
 
Hi Creole! Well, we can start by having a group on line at this forum! Also, I am just starting the group in person in SF. First meeting hopefully will be in Oct. once I get this one started I can help you start a “chapter” where you live:)
 
I am interesting but I am older than your focus group - 56. I live in Modesto. Any room for REALLY old Catholic girls?
 
Hi! You ARE in the age group- it is for unmarrieds 45 years old and older!🙂
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top