M
mandajane
Guest
Hey everyone
I’m just here posting for some advice, I don’t have any huge crazy problems right now, I’m just feeling overwhelmed and stressed out. My college professors seem to have this attitude of “My class should be the number one priority in your life.” I am doing my best with the homework workload (40+ hours of homework a week for a 12 credit hour course load?) but I feel myself slipping. I’ve been turning in less than perfect work because I chose sleeping over staying up late to get more done.
I know that this is how college is, and I should just “deal with it” but I’ve started missing mass because I’m so tired on the weekends that I sleep right through my sunday morning alarm (my parish only offers Latin masses on Saturday nights). I managed to make it last weekend, but I feel sick just thinking about my spotty attendance recently.
Do you have any advice for dealing with this?
I’m just here posting for some advice, I don’t have any huge crazy problems right now, I’m just feeling overwhelmed and stressed out. My college professors seem to have this attitude of “My class should be the number one priority in your life.” I am doing my best with the homework workload (40+ hours of homework a week for a 12 credit hour course load?) but I feel myself slipping. I’ve been turning in less than perfect work because I chose sleeping over staying up late to get more done.
I know that this is how college is, and I should just “deal with it” but I’ve started missing mass because I’m so tired on the weekends that I sleep right through my sunday morning alarm (my parish only offers Latin masses on Saturday nights). I managed to make it last weekend, but I feel sick just thinking about my spotty attendance recently.
Do you have any advice for dealing with this?