K
kristina40
Guest
Today I am having feelings of overwhelming proportions. I found out from the attorney that we have no recourse to have extended time to move or sell our mobile home - except to request an extension from the very people who stand to profit if we forfeit on our inheritance. My Dad, whom I have requested prayers for, has reached a plateau on his recovery. Physically he is better, but mentally he has almost shut down. About two weeks ago we thought he was going to begin the recovery process - now he just lies in his hospital bed listlessly staring at the ceiling - will barely attempt to work with the physical therapists to regain his strength. Also, we may be getting evicted from my mother-in-law’s house we moved into when attempting to sell our mobile home - which as I previously mentioned we will probably end up forfeiting.
My problem is my spiritual well is dry. My faith has all but deserted me. My prayers are forced and non-emotional. I can not see a point in attempting to fight anymore. My marriage is suffering greatly from my apathy and disassociation. I don’t know what lesson God is trying to teach me, but I don’t know if I want to know the answer! My reserves are almost gone, I don’t know if I can make it through the desert this time or not. The stress of it all is damaging my physical and spiritual health - I feel completely empty and alone.
Sorry, for sounding so miserable. I just don’t know what to do - so I thought maybe getting this “out there and off my chest” would help. No need to respond.
My problem is my spiritual well is dry. My faith has all but deserted me. My prayers are forced and non-emotional. I can not see a point in attempting to fight anymore. My marriage is suffering greatly from my apathy and disassociation. I don’t know what lesson God is trying to teach me, but I don’t know if I want to know the answer! My reserves are almost gone, I don’t know if I can make it through the desert this time or not. The stress of it all is damaging my physical and spiritual health - I feel completely empty and alone.
Sorry, for sounding so miserable. I just don’t know what to do - so I thought maybe getting this “out there and off my chest” would help. No need to respond.