Parents don't want me to be baptized

• Thread starter Thread starter Miles_Mariae
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Miles_Mariae

Not much more to say than that. Please pray that I will have the strength to follow through with this, however much my family tries to stop me.

I am praying for you.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and in the hour of our death. Amen.

I will pray hard that God’s will be done…sometimes doing the right thing isn’t always easy…God bless you:signofcross:

I have said a prayer that you will find strength in the Lord.

God Bless,
SpokBBane

Yeah, it can be hard when your family is against you…it was the same way for me. You’ll be in my prayers.

You are in my prayers especially during this season of Lent. May the Easter Vigil be the best day of your life! :hug1:

J†M†J
Praying for your intentions:

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

God Bless
In Jesus through Mary
Steve

Praying for you - stay focused on Christ and what He is calling you to. :gopray:

God Bless.

This must be very difficult for you…:signofcross: May The Lord watch over you at this time and bring you strength and consolation…

Lord, thank you for calling Miles to The Church, and Father, I ask you to bring peace to Miles and fill his/her parents with understanding and support. Lord, I pray that you will fill Miles with the power of the Holy Spirit they will be lead in the right direction that will be pleasing to You.
Amen!

I am praying for you - you have the strength, don’t worry!

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen!
:signofcross:

Miles:

One of the People at my parish has the same problem, and his parents (esp. his mother) have made it difficult for him even to attend. His older brother went through much of the same stuff before his Confirmation, and his parents still try to argue against what he’s doing.

So, not only can I tell you to persevere, but I can also tell you that you aren’t alone, that others have gone through what you’re going through, and that others will go through what you’re going through.

Ask the people at your parish if they can help you talk to you parents or if they can point you to any resources to show them… and, All else fails, try showing your parents the passage from Galatians 5:19-23 comparing the “Acts/Works of the Flesh/Sinful Nature” verses the “Fruit of the Spirit” and then asking which they would rather see in their son.

Of course, as everyone here, I’ll pray for you - Your’e in a tough situation. I hope something here helps.

Your Brother in Christ, Michael

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back