Party foods for 19 yr old

  • Thread starter Thread starter KCT
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

KCT

Guest
We are throwing a surprise party for our 19 yr old on Sunday. 😃

I plan to have snack things she likes - chips, dip, hummus w/ crackers, BBQ mini hot dogs etc. A spiral ham might also be good as it’s easy and we can enjoy the leftovers. Might go w/ potato salad as well. She will only be out of the house for 1.5 - 2 hours before the party, so I have to prepare what I can on Saturday, hide it in my mom’s frig, and bring it out on Sunday.

What other simple, teen pleasing foods might be good?
 
Hot wings

Popcorn chicken

Pigs in a blanket

Rotel dip and chips
 
Veggies are easy to prepare, like carrots, broccoli and cauliflower, and they are perfect for dipping if you’re already getting hummus.

Hope the party turns out great! 🙂
 
Chips, mozzarella sticks, chicken wings, lil hotdogs, and things of a snack related nature 😉 my specificity is uncanny
 
BEAN DIP!!!

My mom makes it for every party occasion and I’m addicted to it:)

Beans, cheese, sour cream, olives, scallions…Yummy:)
 
Pizza! Cut it up into small squares, appetizer size. Everybody, esp. young people, likes pizza.
 
My vote was going to be for pizza as well. Or hot wings!
 
Hadn’t thought of popcorn but can certainly get some! Dd likes pizza rolls; I’ll add that to my shopping list.

Thanks! 👍
 
CUPCAKES!!! Gorgeous cupcakes with beautiful frosting of her favourite colours.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top