Patron Saint of moving to another country

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sarkis88
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sarkis88

Guest
Hey,
I currently live in a muslim country in the Middle East. As a Catholic, I fleet persecution, conflict and discrimination because of my faith. Since my national ID says that I’m a Catholic (that’s how it is in the Middle East) it is hard for me to be hired by employers. What are some saints to pray about moving to safer country? What are some patron saints of moving to another country, immigration and new beginnings?
 
Peter?

Paul?

The Blessed Mother and St Joseph?

I have prayed for you.
 
Thinking about you, and praying for you.
I think that in this situation, St. Francis might be a good choice.
He himself travelled to the middle east and befriended the sultan, and was able to travel without abuse or trial from the Muslim people.
I pray that the Intercession of St. Francis proves to be a worthy advocate for you, and that you find a new home, opportunity and a place where you can praise God in peace and without fear.

God bless you and keep you. May His Face shine upon you in these troubled times!
 
Thinking about you, and praying for you.
I think that in this situation, St. Francis might be a good choice.
He himself travelled to the middle east and befriended the sultan, and was able to travel without abuse or trial from the Muslim people.
I pray that the Intercession of St. Francis proves to be a worthy advocate for you, and that you find a new home, opportunity and a place where you can praise God in peace and without fear.

God bless you and keep you. May His Face shine upon you in these troubled times!
👍
 
S. Anne, S. Joseph, and Our Lady of Loretto. All of these saints have been known as patrons of moving/houses due to their early lives and circumstances
 
I’d like to add St. Christopher who is the patron saint of travelers.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top