Patron saint of sisters?

  • Thread starter Thread starter spinningcompass
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

spinningcompass

Guest
anyone have any idea? patron saints index didn’t help.

know of any beautiful prayers for a sister? (we’re both women; I’m her little sister and she’s in major trouble)
 
I don’t know of any sister prayers, but how about Mary and Martha? I don’t know if they’re considered saints, but they were friends of Jesus and I would think they’d be powerful intercessors. Also pretty realistic; Martha grumped about Mary to Jesus…
 
I only have a moment just now but I’ll pray for your sister today. God bless you both.:grouphug:
 
Not sure how accurate this site is, but Saint Martha might be a good choice.

saints.sqpn.com/saint-martha/

“Sister of Saint Lazarus and Saint Mary of Bethany. Friend of Jesus, and hostess to him in her house.”
 
How about St. Therese? The whole Martin (Therese’s) family was filled with a great familial love and devotion! Four of the five daughters spent the rest of their lives together as double sisters in the religious convent of Carmel!
 
I don’t know of any sister prayers, but how about Mary and Martha? I don’t know if they’re considered saints, but they were friends of Jesus and I would think they’d be powerful intercessors. Also pretty realistic; Martha grumped about Mary to Jesus…
Ditto. I am pretty sure they are both saints.
 
Altesse, yes, they are saints; I looked it up after I posted.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top