N
Norm_The_Robot
Guest
Hi. So I have always wondered something about Saints. Assuming they really are in heaven acting as our “lobbyists” with God, who decides a particular saint is the patron of a particular cause? How would we know a particular Saint has a cwrtain amount of “pull” with God in regard to certain things. Is it just a matter of someone praying for a certain saint to help them with a specific problem, and if it seems that the prayer was answered in a satisfactory it is decided whoever you prayed to must be the patron saint of whatever you were asking for?
Also, how can St. Michael be considered a saint if he is already an Arch Angel? Should a saint not be human? Or are the 2 not mutually exclusive? I have always wanted to know that.
Also, how can St. Michael be considered a saint if he is already an Arch Angel? Should a saint not be human? Or are the 2 not mutually exclusive? I have always wanted to know that.