Peace in my family

  • Thread starter Thread starter penitent76
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
O Lord,
We pray with heart for peace in their family,
You have perfect compassion for them.
Also,
may families be like the Holy Family,
with true honest love, respect, and concern
for one another in good times, joyful times,
sad times, even ‘bad’ times of emotionally
charged situations.
With You, O God, there is plentiful
compassionate solutions to every situation.
Help us to seek you!
My family is struggling very much in this
right now…
Help us O Lord God Almighty!

In The Most Holy Name of Jesus Christ Your Son,
Who Lives and Reigns with You and The Holy Spirit,
One God, Forever and Ever. Amen.
 
Prayers for peace and reconciliation to continue to grow in my family, as it began to do at my grandmother’s funeral on the 23rd.
Your Grandmother is already working from heaven to bring peace to your family. Praying peace and reconciliation may continue and grow throughout your lives…

:signofcross:**
Prayer to Saint Michael the Archangel**
St Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle;
be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the Devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray
and do thou, O prince of the heavenly host,
by the power of God,
thrust into Hell Satan
and all the other evil spirits
who prowl about the world
seeking the ruin of souls.
Amen.

The Memorare
Remember,
O most gracious Virgin Mary,
that never was it known,
that anyone who fled to thy protection,
implored thy help
or sought thy intercession,
was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee,
O Virgin of virgins, my Mother.
To thee I come, before thee I stand,
sinful and sorrowful.
O Mother of the Word Incarnate,
despise not my petition,
but in thy mercy hear and answer me.
Amen.

:signofcross:
 
**O My Jesus, forgive us our sins, save us from the fires of Hell and lead all souls to Heaven, especially those who are in most need of Thy mercy.
Amen.

O My Jesus, forgive us our sins, save us from the fires of Hell and lead all souls to Heaven, especially those who are in most need of Thy mercy.
Amen.

O My Jesus, forgive us our sins, save us from the fires of Hell and lead all souls to Heaven, especially those who are in most need of Thy mercy.
Amen.

O My Jesus, forgive us our sins, save us from the fires of Hell and lead all souls to Heaven, especially those who are in most need of Thy mercy.
Amen.

O My Jesus, forgive us our sins, save us from the fires of Hell and lead all souls to Heaven, especially those who are in most need of Thy mercy.
Amen.**​
 
Let Nothing Disturb You

Let nothing disturb you,
Let nothing frighten you,
All things are passing away:
God never changes.

Patience,
Obtains all things,
Whoever has God
Lacks nothing:
God alone suffices.

Santa Teresa de Jesús
(Santa Teresa de Ávila)
 
O Lord,
We pray with heart for peace in their family,
You have perfect compassion for them.
Also,
may families be like the Holy Family,
with true honest love, respect, and concern
for one another in good times, joyful times,
sad times, even ‘bad’ times of emotionally
charged situations.
With You, O God, there is plentiful
compassionate solutions to every situation.
Help us to seek you!
My family is struggling very much in this
right now…
Help us O Lord God Almighty!

In The Most Holy Name of Jesus Christ Your Son,
Who Lives and Reigns with You and The Holy Spirit,
One God, Forever and Ever. Amen.
 
Praying……
:signofcross:
Prayer to Saint Michael the Archangel

St Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle;
be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the Devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray
and do thou, O prince of the heavenly host,
by the power of God,
thrust into Hell Satan
and all the other evil spirits
who prowl about the world
seeking the ruin of souls.
Amen.

The Memorare
Remember,
O most gracious Virgin Mary,
that never was it known,
that anyone who fled to thy protection,
implored thy help
or sought thy intercession,
was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee,
O Virgin of virgins, my Mother.
To thee I come, before thee I stand,
sinful and sorrowful.
O Mother of the Word Incarnate,
despise not my petition,
but in thy mercy hear and answer me.
Amen.

:signofcross:

Let Nothing Disturb You


Let nothing disturb you,
Let nothing frighten you,
All things are passing away:
God never changes.

Patience,
Obtains all things,
Whoever has God
Lacks nothing:
God alone suffices.

Santa Teresa de Jesús
(Santa Teresa de Ávila)
 
O Lord,
We pray with heart for peace in their family,
You have perfect compassion for them.
Help us dear God, our family’s situation
is extremely emotionally painful, and
my distress contributed to it… Help us to
rely on You.
Also,
may families be like the Holy Family,
with true honest love, respect, and concern
for one another in good times, joyful times,
sad times, even ‘bad’ times of emotionally
charged situations.
With You, O God, there is plentiful
compassionate solutions to every situation.
Help us to seek you!
My family is struggling very much in this
right now…
Help us O Lord God Almighty!

In The Most Holy Name of Jesus Christ Your Son,
Who Lives and Reigns with You and The Holy Spirit,
One God, Forever and Ever. Amen.
 
Praying……
:signofcross:
Prayer to Saint Michael the Archangel

St Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle;
……be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the Devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray
……and do thou,
O prince of the heavenly host,
by the power of God,
……thrust into Hell Satan
……and all the other evil spirits
……who prowl about the world
……seeking the ruin of souls.
Amen.

The Memorare
Remember,
O most gracious Virgin Mary,
that never was it known,
that anyone who fled to thy protection,
implored thy help
or sought thy intercession,
was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee,
O Virgin of virgins, my Mother.
To thee I come, before thee I stand,
sinful and sorrowful.
O Mother of the Word Incarnate,
despise not my petition,
but in thy mercy hear and answer me.
Amen.

Litany of Humility
O Jesus! meek and humble of heart, Hear me.
From the desire of being esteemed,**
Deliver me, Jesus.**
From the desire of being loved…
From the desire of being extolled …
From the desire of being honored …
From the desire of being praised …
From the desire of being preferred to others…
From the desire of being consulted …
From the desire of being approved …
From the fear of being humiliated …
From the fear of being despised…
From the fear of suffering rebukes …
From the fear of being calumniated …
From the fear of being forgotten …
From the fear of being ridiculed …
From the fear of being wronged …
From the fear of being suspected …

That others may be loved more than I,**
Jesus, grant me the grace to desire it.**
That others may be esteemed more than I …
That, in the opinion of the world,
……others may increase and I may decrease …
That others may be chosen and I set aside …
That others may be praised and I unnoticed …
That others may be preferred to me in everything…
That others may become holier than I, provided that I may become as holy as I should…
Amen.
:signofcross:
Rafael Cardinal Merry del Val (1865-1930),
Secretary of State for Pope Saint Pius X


Let Nothing Disturb You
Let nothing disturb you,
Let nothing frighten you,
All things are passing away:
God never changes.

Patience,
Obtains all things,
Whoever has God
Lacks nothing:
God alone suffices.

Santa Teresa de Jesús
(Santa Teresa de Ávila)
**
 
Praying……
:signofcross:
Prayer to Saint Michael the Archangel
St Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle;
…be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the Devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray
…and do thou, O prince of the heavenly host,
…by the power of God,
…thrust into Hell Satan
…and all the other evil spirits
…who prowl about the world
… seeking the ruin of souls.
Amen.

The Memorare
Remember,
O most gracious Virgin Mary,
that never was it known,
that anyone who fled to thy protection,
implored thy help
or sought thy intercession,
was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee,
O Virgin of virgins, my Mother.
To thee I come, before thee I stand,
sinful and sorrowful.
O Mother of the Word Incarnate,
despise not my petition,
but in thy mercy hear and answer me.
Amen.

Road Ahead
“My Lord God, I have no idea where I am going.
I do not see the road ahead of me.
I cannot know for certain where it will end.
Nor do I really know myself, and the fact that I think I am following your will does not mean that I am actually doing so.
But I believe that the desire to please you does in fact please you.
And I hope I have that desire in all that I am doing.
I hope that I will never do anything apart from that desire.
And I know that if I do this you will lead me by the right road,
……though I may know nothing about it.
Therefore I will trust you always though I may seem to be lost
……and in the shadow of death. I will not fear,
……for you are ever with me, and you will never leave me
……to face my perils alone.”

:signofcross:
  • Thomas Merton
    Let Nothing Disturb You
    Let nothing disturb you,
    Let nothing frighten you,
    All things are passing away:
    God never changes.
Patience,
Obtains all things,
Whoever has God
Lacks nothing:
God alone suffices.

Santa Teresa de Jesús
(Santa Teresa de Ávila)
 
Praying……
:signofcross:
Prayer to Saint Michael the Archangel
St Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle;
…be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the Devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray
…and do thou, O prince of the heavenly host,
…by the power of God,
…thrust into Hell Satan
…and all the other evil spirits
…who prowl about the world
… seeking the ruin of souls.
Amen.

The Memorare
Remember,
O most gracious Virgin Mary,
that never was it known,
that anyone who fled to thy protection,
implored thy help
or sought thy intercession,
was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee,
O Virgin of virgins, my Mother.
To thee I come, before thee I stand,
sinful and sorrowful.
O Mother of the Word Incarnate,
despise not my petition,
but in thy mercy hear and answer me.
Amen.

**Prayer Against Depression
**………….By St Ignatius of Loyola
O Christ Jesus
When all is darkness
And we feel our weakness and helplessness,
Give us the sense of Your Presence,
Your Love and Your Strength.
Help us to have perfect trust
In Your protecting love
And strengthening power,
So that nothing may frighten or worry us,
For, living close to You,
We shall see Your Hand,
Your Purpose, Your Will through all things.
:signofcross:

Let Nothing Disturb You
Let nothing disturb you,
Let nothing frighten you,
All things are passing away:
God never changes.

Patience,
Obtains all things,
Whoever has God
Lacks nothing:
God alone suffices.

Santa Teresa de Jesús
(Santa Teresa de Ávila)


.
 
Praying……
:signofcross:
Prayer to Saint Michael the Archangel
St Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle;
…be our defense against the wickedness and
……snares of the Devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray
…and do thou, O prince of the heavenly host,
…by the power of God,
…thrust into Hell Satan
…and all the other evil spirits
…who prowl about the world
… seeking the ruin of souls.
Amen.

The Memorare
Remember,
O most gracious Virgin Mary,
that never was it known,
that anyone who fled to thy protection,
implored thy help
or sought thy intercession,
was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee,
O Virgin of virgins, my Mother.
To thee I come, before thee I stand,
sinful and sorrowful.
O Mother of the Word Incarnate,
despise not my petition,
but in thy mercy hear and answer me.
Amen.

**Road Ahead **
“My Lord God, I have no idea where I am going.
I do not see the road ahead of me.
I cannot know for certain where it will end.
Nor do I really know myself, and the fact that I think
……I am following your will does not mean that I am
……actually doing so.
But I believe that the desire to please you does in fact please you.
And I hope I have that desire in all that I am doing.
I hope that I will never do anything apart from that desire.
And I know that if I do this you will lead me by the right road,
……though I may know nothing about it.
Therefore I will trust you always though I may seem to be lost
……and in the shadow of death. I will not fear,
……for you are ever with me, and you will never leave me
……to face my perils alone.”
:signofcross:
  • Above by Thomas Merton
Let Nothing Disturb You
Let nothing disturb you
Let nothing frighten you,
All things are passing away:
God never changes.

Patience,
Obtains all things,
Whoever has God
Lacks nothing:
God alone suffices.

Santa Teresa de Jesús
**(Santa Teresa de Ávila)

.
**
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top