B
buffalo
Guest
PepsiCo practices reflect change; AFA suspends boycott
When AFA called for a boycott of PepsiCo because of its support of homosexual activist groups, I knew we were taking on a huge task. After all, PepsiCo is a huge company. But I knew we had a lot of friends who would stand with us.
Now, I’m glad to report to you that we are suspending the boycott of PepsiCo. After monitoring the company for several months, AFA is satisfied the company has withdrawn its major financial contributions to gay activist groups.
I truly believe this is a direct result of your willingness to become involved. In fact, more than 500,000 people signed the Boycott PepsiCo Pledge.
AFA launched a boycott of PepsiCo after the company made $500,000 donations to Human Rights Campaign (HRC) and Parents, Families and Friends of Lesbians and Gays (PFLAG) in 2008. Records from PepsiCo, HRC and PFLAG indicate repeat donations did not occur in 2009.
**more…
**
When AFA called for a boycott of PepsiCo because of its support of homosexual activist groups, I knew we were taking on a huge task. After all, PepsiCo is a huge company. But I knew we had a lot of friends who would stand with us.
Now, I’m glad to report to you that we are suspending the boycott of PepsiCo. After monitoring the company for several months, AFA is satisfied the company has withdrawn its major financial contributions to gay activist groups.
I truly believe this is a direct result of your willingness to become involved. In fact, more than 500,000 people signed the Boycott PepsiCo Pledge.
AFA launched a boycott of PepsiCo after the company made $500,000 donations to Human Rights Campaign (HRC) and Parents, Families and Friends of Lesbians and Gays (PFLAG) in 2008. Records from PepsiCo, HRC and PFLAG indicate repeat donations did not occur in 2009.
**more…
**