G
GlennIRE
Guest
Hi Everyone,
I am new to the forum and thought I would ask for some feedback re a new website:
perpetualmasses (dot) org
I created a recent website for a friend listing Perpetual Masses and Gregorian Masses that he gathered up and wanted to share with others. If you can add to our list let me know. Any constructive feedback would also be appreciated. We will add an SSL soon to prevent anti-virus software from triggering but as they say Rome wasn’t built in a day
.
I am new to the forum and thought I would ask for some feedback re a new website:
perpetualmasses (dot) org
I created a recent website for a friend listing Perpetual Masses and Gregorian Masses that he gathered up and wanted to share with others. If you can add to our list let me know. Any constructive feedback would also be appreciated. We will add an SSL soon to prevent anti-virus software from triggering but as they say Rome wasn’t built in a day
Last edited: