Perpetual Prayer for our Priests! Volume II

• Thread starter Thread starter Lalia_Mackay
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Fourth Glorious Mystery: The Assumption of the Blessed Mother

Hail Mary full of grace, the Lord is with you.
Blessed are you among women and blessed is the fruit of your womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary Mother of God pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

The Fourth Glorious Mystery: The Assumption of the Blessed Mother

Hail Mary full of grace, the Lord is with you.
Blessed are you among women and blessed is the fruit of your womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary Mother of God pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Glory be to the Father, to the Son and to the Holy Spirit. As it was in the begining, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen

O my Jesus, forgive us our sins, save us from the fires of hell and lead all souls into heaven especially those in most need of your mercy.

St. Therese Prayer for Vocations

St. Therese, Little Flower, you are “love in the heart of the Church.” You dedicated your life as a Carmelite Nun for good Priests to serve God’s people. From your privileged place in God’s Heart, I ask you to stir up responsive hearts in young men to follow Jesus as good and holy priests and religious. Bless our Church with loyal servants of the Gospel.

Renew our Church in love by igniting the love of the young men Jesus calls. We need your help, intercession, and intervention today, Beloved Patron of Priests. Amen.

(It is good to know that my brother is also receiving these prayers from the Carmelites)
:cool:

The Fifth Glorious Mystery: The Coronation of Mary
  1. Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with you; blessed are you among women and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

2. Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with you; blessed are you among women and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

3. Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with you; blessed are you among women and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

4. Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with you; blessed are you among women and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

5. Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with you; blessed are you among women and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

6. Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with you; blessed are you among women and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

7. Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with you; blessed are you among women and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

8. Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with you; blessed are you among women and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

9. Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with you; blessed are you among women and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

10. Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with you; blessed are you among women and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Glory be to the Father, to the Son and the Holy Spirit…as it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

O my Jesus, forgive us our sins, save us from the fires of hell, and lead all souls to heaven, especially those in most need of your mercy

http://store.fatimafamily.org/images/items/FFA-Prayer-Card-2.jpg

**"**Today bring to Me the Souls of Priests and Religious,

and immerse them in My unfathomable mercy. It was they who gave me strength to endure My bitter Passion. Through them as through channels My mercy flows out upon mankind." Most Merciful Jesus, from whom comes all that is good, increase Your grace in men and women consecrated to Your service,* that they may perform worthy works of mercy; and that all who see them may glorify the Father of Mercy who is in heaven.

Eternal Father, turn Your merciful gaze upon the company of chosen ones in Your vineyard – upon the souls of priests and religious; and endow them with the strength of Your blessing. For the love of the Heart of Your Son in which they are enfolded, impart to them Your power and light, that they may be able to guide others in the way of salvation and with one voice sing praise to Your boundless mercy for ages without end. Amen.
  • In the original text, Saint Faustina uses the pronoun “us” since she was offering this prayer as a consecrated religious sister. The wording adapted here is intended to make the prayer suitable for universal use.

(Please Note: This uploaded content is no longer available.)
The First Joyful mystery: The Annunciation
Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name, Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us, and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

1. Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with you; blessed are you among women and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

2. Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with you; blessed are you among women and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back