Perpetual Prayer for Priests/ Seminarians/ Vocations V.43

• Thread starter Thread starter Shoshana
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
5th. Glorious Mystery: The Coronaion of Mary
Hail Mary full of grace. The Lord is with you. Blessed are you among women and blessed is the fruit of you womb, Jesus. Holy Mary Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of death. Amen.

Hail Mary full of grace. The Lord is with you. Blessed are you among women and blessed is the fruit of you womb, Jesus. Holy Mary Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of death. Amen.

**Glory to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit. As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

O my Jesus forgive us our sins. Save us from the fires of Hell. Lead all souls to Heaven, especially those most in need of your mercy.**

Weekly Scripture For Vocations
Sunday
The Call of Abraham
Genesis 17:1-8, 15-21
When Abram was ninety-nine years old the LORD appeared to Abram, and said to him, “I am God Almighty; walk before me, and be blameless. And I will make my covenant between me and you, and will multiply you exceedingly.” Then Abram fell on his face; and God said to him, “Behold, my covenant is with you, and you shall be the father of a multitude of nations. No longer shall your name be Abram, but your name shall be Abraham; for I have made you the father of a multitude of nations. I will make you exceedingly fruitful; and I will make nations of you, and kings shall come forth from you. And I will establish my covenant between me and you and your descendants after you throughout their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be God to you and to your descendants after you. And I will give to you, and to your descendants after you, the land of your sojournings, all the land of Canaan, for an everlasting possession; and I will be their God.” And God said to Abraham, “As for Sarai your wife, you shall not call her name Sarai, but Sarah shall be her name. I will bless her, and moreover I will give you a son by her; I will bless her, and she shall be a mother of nations; kings of peoples shall come from her.” Then Abraham fell on his face and laughed, and said to himself, “Shall a child be born to a man who is a hundred years old? Shall Sarah, who is ninety years old, bear a child?” And Abraham said to God, “O that Ishmael might live in thy sight!” God said, "No, but Sarah your wife shall bear you a son, and you shall call his name Isaac. I will establish my covenant with him as an everlasting covenant for his descendants after him. As for Ishmael, I have heard you; behold, I will bless him and make him fruitful and multiply him exceedingly; he shall be the father of twelve princes, and I will make him a great nation. But I will establish my covenant with Isaac, whom Sarah shall bear to you at this season next year."

Weekly Prayer For Vocations
Sunday
Prayer for Vocations
Lord our God, You are older than all creation, and have made us in your image and likeness. You gave us the gift of the Holy Spirit, the Comforter and Spirit of Truth, to be with us always, to give to your Church all the gifts needed for sanctification. Today we humbly beg You, grant us an abundance of vocations to your holy priesthood, to the diaconate in Christ, and to the monastic and religious life. Do not leave your Church deprived of spiritual gifts. Open our hearts to hear the words of your invitation, “Come, follow me.” Give to your Church servants ready to follow You with zeal and courage. Give to your Church servants who, in their weakness, have received the Spirit of wisdom and understanding. Give to your Church servants ready to lead and to serve, to teach and to comfort, to give of themselves and to receive a heavenly reward. Indeed, do not leave us orphans, but be with us through your Holy Spirit, who is present everywhere and fills all things, and who raises up mere mortals to divine service in love of your people, the Church. For You alone are holy and the giver of sanctification, always, noe and ever and forever. Amen.

http://www.wf-f.org/WFFResource/Annunc.jpg

**The First Joyful Mystery: The Annunciation

**The Angel Gabriel announces to Mary, a virgin, that she will become the mother of God, Word Made Flesh. For all centuries to come, Jesus will become flesh in the Holy Eucharist to nourish us in a most intimate union with Him.

We pray for all priests who daily through the words of the consecration at Mass, and through Holy Communion, bring us the Body and Blood of Christ. We pray for all future priests now being formed in the wombs of their mothers that they may be safe from physical harm, and come to Ordination as God intends. We pray for all future generations of priests. We pray also that priests may treasure the gift of celibacy.

We pray for any CAF members who are thinking of becoming priests or consecrated brothers or sisters

We pray for more vocations.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name! Thy Kingdom come, Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us and lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil. Amen!

1st. Joyful Mystery: The Annunciation
  1. Hail Mary, full of grace! The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of death. Amen.

1. Hail Mary, full of grace! The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of death. Amen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back