Perpetual Prayer for Priests/ Seminarians/ Vocations V.43

• Thread starter Thread starter Shoshana
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
5th. Luminous Mystery: The Institution of the Eucharist
Hail Mary full of grace. The Lord is with you. Blessed are you among women and blessed is the fruit of you womb, Jesus. Holy Mary Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of death. Amen.

Hail Mary full of grace. The Lord is with you. Blessed are you among women and blessed is the fruit of you womb, Jesus. Holy Mary Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of death. Amen.

**Glory to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit. As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

O my Jesus forgive us our sins. Save us from the fires of Hell. Lead all souls to Heaven, especially those most in need of your mercy.**

Weekly Scripture For Vocations
Mondays
The Call of Moses
Exodus 3:1-14
Now Moses was keeping the flock of his father-in-law, Jethro, the priest of Midian; and he led his flock to the west side of the wilderness, and came to Horeb, the mountain of God. And the angel of the LORD appeared to him in a flame of fire out of the midst of a bush; and he looked, and lo, the bush was burning, yet it was not consumed. And Moses said, “I will turn aside and see this great sight, why the bush is not burnt.” When the LORD saw that he turned aside to see, God called to him out of the bush, “Moses, Moses!” And he said, “Here am I.” Then he said, “Do not come near; put off your shoes from your feet, for the place on which you are standing is holy ground.” And he said, “I am the God of your father, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob.” And Moses hid his face, for he was afraid to look at God. Then the LORD said, “I have seen the affliction of my people who are in Egypt, and have heard their cry because of their taskmasters; I know their sufferings, and I have come down to deliver them out of the hand of the Egyptians, and to bring them up out of that land to a good and broad land, a land flowing with milk and honey, to the place of the Canaanites, the Hittites, the Amorites, the Perizzites, the Hivites, and the Jebusites. And now, behold, the cry of the people of Israel has come to me, and I have seen the oppression with which the Egyptians oppress them. Come, I will send you to Pharaoh that you may bring forth my people, the sons of Israel, out of Egypt.” But Moses said to God, “Who am I that I should go to Pharaoh, and bring the sons of Israel out of Egypt?” He said, “But I will be with you; and this shall be the sign for you, that I have sent you: when you have brought forth the people out of Egypt, you shall serve God upon this mountain.” Then Moses said to God, “If I come to the people of Israel and say to them, ‘The God of your fathers has sent me to you,’ and they ask me, ‘What is his name?’ what shall I say to them?” God said to Moses, “I AM WHO AM.” And he said, "Say this to the people of Israel, 'I AM has sent me to you.

Weekly Prayer For Vocations
Mondays
Prayer for Priests
Lord Jesus Christ, our God, we pray for your faithful and fervent priests, for your unfaithful and tepid priests, for your priests laboring at home or abroad, for your tempted priests, for your lonely and desolate priests, for your newly-ordained priests, for your dying priests, and for your faithful departed priests. Moreover, we ask that you remember in your kingdom those priests dearest to us: the priests who baptized and christened us; the priests who give us your holy body and blood in the Divine Eucharist; the priest who bring us your absolution in the holy mystery of penance; the priest who teach and instruct us; and all the priests to whom we are indebted in other ways, especially (add names here). O Master, keep them close to your heart and bless them abundantly now and forever. Amen.

**First Sorrowful Mystery: The Agony in the Garden

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name! Thy Kingdom come, Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us and lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil. Amen.**

1st. Sorrowful Mystery: The Agony in the Garden

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back