Perpetual Prayer for Priests/ Seminarians/ Vocations V.43

• Thread starter Thread starter Shoshana
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
**Fifth Sorrowful Mystery: Jesus Dies On TheCross

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name! Thy Kingdom come, Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us and lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil. Amen.**

5th. Sorrowful Mystery: Jesus Dies On TheCross
Hail Mary full of grace. The Lord is with you. Blessed are you among women and blessed is the fruit of you womb, Jesus. Holy Mary Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of death. Amen.

Hail Mary full of grace. The Lord is with you. Blessed are you among women and blessed is the fruit of you womb, Jesus. Holy Mary Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of death. Amen.

**Glory to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit. As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen

O my Jesus forgive us our sins. Save us from the fires of Hell. Lead all souls to Heaven, especially those most in need of your mercy.**

Weekly Scripture For Vocations
Tuesdays
The Call of Samuel
1 Samuel 3:1-10
Now the boy Samuel was ministering to the LORD under Eli. And the word of the LORD was rare in those days; there was no frequent vision. At that time Eli, whose eyesight had begun to grow dim, so that he could not see, was lying down in his own place; the lamp of God had not yet gone out, and Samuel was lying down within the temple of the LORD, where the ark of God was. Then the LORD called, “Samuel! Samuel!” and he said, “Here I am!” and ran to Eli, and said, “Here I am, for you called me.” But he said, “I did not call; lie down again.” So he went and lay down. And the LORD called again, “Samuel!" And Samuel arose and went to Eli, and said, “Here I am, for you called me.” But he said, “I did not call, my son; lie down again.” Now Samuel did not yet know the LORD, and the word of the LORD had not yet been revealed to him. And the LORD called Samuel again the third time. And he arose and went to Eli, and said, “Here I am, for you called me.” Then Eli perceived that the LORD was calling the boy. Therefore Eli said to Samuel, “Go, lie down; and if he calls you, you shall say, Speak, LORD, for thy servant hears.’” So Samuel went and lay down in his place. And the LORD came and stood forth, calling as at other times, “Samuel! Samuel!” And Samuel said, "Speak, for thy servant hears."

Weekly Prayer For Vocations
Tuesdays
Prayer to Saints Cyril and Methodius for Seminarians
Holy Fathers and Equals to the Apostles, Cyril and Methodius, teachers of the Slavic people and patrons of our Catholic Seminaries, we place our seminarians and all students for holy orders in your loving care. Help them to grow in humility, meekness, and prudence. Enkindle in them a burning zeal for souls. May their hearts be filled with the gifts of the Holy Spirit and may they learn to know and love the Church so that they may always and everywhere think, speak, and act with her, the glorious Spouse of Christ. May they become exemplars of generosity and detachment from the things of this world. But above all, O Venerable Patrons, Help them to truly know, love, and serve the Eternal High Priest, our Lord Jesus Christ, whose priests they are called to be. Amen.

artfiles.art.com/images/-/Carl-Bloch/The-Resurrection-Giclee-Print-C12020202.jpeg
The First Glorious Mystery: The Resurrection
Jesus arises from the dead and appears to the Apostles.

We pray that priests will remember the Crucifixion is followed by the Resurrection: darkness is always followed by Light. We pray that all priests may share the joy of the Risen Christ.
We pray for any CAF members who are thinking of becoming priests or consecrated brothers or sisters
We pray for more vocations.
Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name! Thy Kingdom come, Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us and lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil. Amen!

First. Glorious Mystery: The Resurrection

1.Hail Mary, full of grace! The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of death. Amen

2.Hail Mary, full of grace! The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of death. Amen

3.Hail Mary, full of grace! The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of death. Amen

4.Hail Mary, full of grace! The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of death. Amen

5.Hail Mary, full of grace! The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of death. Amen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back