Perpetual Prayer Thread for our Beloved Priests- # 2

  • Thread starter Thread starter James_OPL
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
***" Daily Prayer for Priests "

O Almighty, Eternal God, look upon the Face of Your Son and for love of Him, who is the Eternal High Priest, have pity on Your Priests. Remember, O most compassionate God, that they are but weak and frail human beings. Stir up in them the grace of their vocation which is in them by the imposition of the bishop’s hands. Keep them close to You, lest the enemy prevail against them, so that they may never do anything in the slightest degree unworthy of their sublime vocation.

O Jesus, I pray for Your faithful and fervent priests; for your unfaithful and tepid priests; for Your priests laboring at home or abroad in distant mission fields; for Your tempted priests; for the lonely and desolate priests; for Your young priests; for Your dying priests; for the souls of Your priests in purgatory.

But above all, I commend to you N. ] and all the priests dearest to me, the priest who baptized me, the priests who have absolved me from my sins, the priests whose masses I have assisted and who have offered me Your Body and Blood in Holy Communion, the priests who have taught and instructed me or helped and encouraged me, and the priests to whom I am indebted in any other way.

O Jesus, keep them all close to Your Heart, and bless them abundantly in time and in eternity. Amen.

Mary, Queen of Apostles, pray for us and obtain for us many faithful and holy priests.

With a special intention for Fr. Anthony I. Cataudo, OP, Fr. Joseph Illo, Fr. Tim, Fr. Paul, Another Fr. Tim, Fr. Mike, Fr. John, Fr. David, another Fr. David, Fr. Ron, Fr. Vincent, Msngr. Sam, Fr. Josh and Fr. Mark, Fr. Peter, Fr. Widi and Fr. Asodo

Opus Sanctorum Angelorum / prayer from: The Chalice of Strength ]***
 
**" Daily Prayer for Priests "

O Almighty, Eternal God, look upon the Face of Your Son and for love of Him, who is the Eternal High Priest, have pity on Your Priests. Remember, O most compassionate God, that they are but weak and frail human beings. Stir up in them the grace of their vocation which is in them by the imposition of the bishop’s hands. Keep them close to You, lest the enemy prevail against them, so that they may never do anything in the slightest degree unworthy of their sublime vocation.

O Jesus, I pray for Your faithful and fervent priests; for your unfaithful and tepid priests; for Your priests laboring at home or abroad in distant mission fields; for Your tempted priests; for the lonely and desolate priests; for Your young priests; for Your dying priests; for the souls of Your priests in purgatory.

But above all, I commend to you N. ] and all the priests dearest to me, the priest who baptized me, the priests who have absolved me from my sins, the priests whose masses I have assisted and who have offered me Your Body and Blood in Holy Communion, the priests who have taught and instructed me or helped and encouraged me, and the priests to whom I am indebted in any other way.

O Jesus, keep them all close to Your Heart, and bless them abundantly in time and in eternity. Amen.

Mary, Queen of Apostles, pray for us and obtain for us many faithful and holy priests.

With a special intention for Fr. Anthony I. Cataudo, OP, Fr. Joseph Illo, Fr. Tim, Fr. Paul, Another Fr. Tim, Fr. Mike, Fr. John, Fr. David, another Fr. David, Fr. Ron, Fr. Vincent, Msngr. Sam, Fr. Josh and Fr. Mark, Fr. Peter, Fr. Widi and Fr. Asodo

Opus Sanctorum Angelorum / prayer from: The Chalice of Strength ]**
 
**" Daily Prayer for Priests "

O Almighty, Eternal God, look upon the Face of Your Son and for love of Him, who is the Eternal High Priest, have pity on Your Priests. Remember, O most compassionate God, that they are but weak and frail human beings. Stir up in them the grace of their vocation which is in them by the imposition of the bishop’s hands. Keep them close to You, lest the enemy prevail against them, so that they may never do anything in the slightest degree unworthy of their sublime vocation.

O Jesus, I pray for Your faithful and fervent priests; for your unfaithful and tepid priests; for Your priests laboring at home or abroad in distant mission fields; for Your tempted priests; for the lonely and desolate priests; for Your young priests; for Your dying priests; for the souls of Your priests in purgatory.

But above all, I commend to you N. ] and all the priests dearest to me, the priest who baptized me, the priests who have absolved me from my sins, the priests whose masses I have assisted and who have offered me Your Body and Blood in Holy Communion, the priests who have taught and instructed me or helped and encouraged me, and the priests to whom I am indebted in any other way.

O Jesus, keep them all close to Your Heart, and bless them abundantly in time and in eternity. Amen.

Mary, Queen of Apostles, pray for us and obtain for us many faithful and holy priests.

With a special intention for Fr. Anthony I. Cataudo, OP, Fr. Joseph Illo, Fr. Tim, Fr. Paul, Another Fr. Tim, Fr. Mike, Fr. John, Fr. David, another Fr. David, Fr. Ron, Fr. Vincent, Msngr. Sam, Fr. Josh and Fr. Mark, Fr. Peter, Fr. Widi and Fr. Asodo

Opus Sanctorum Angelorum / prayer from: The Chalice of Strength ]
**
 
**" Daily Prayer for Priests "

O Almighty, Eternal God, look upon the Face of Your Son and for love of Him, who is the Eternal High Priest, have pity on Your Priests. Remember, O most compassionate God, that they are but weak and frail human beings. Stir up in them the grace of their vocation which is in them by the imposition of the bishop’s hands. Keep them close to You, lest the enemy prevail against them, so that they may never do anything in the slightest degree unworthy of their sublime vocation.

O Jesus, I pray for Your faithful and fervent priests; for your unfaithful and tepid priests; for Your priests laboring at home or abroad in distant mission fields; for Your tempted priests; for the lonely and desolate priests; for Your young priests; for Your dying priests; for the souls of Your priests in purgatory.

But above all, I commend to you N. ] and all the priests dearest to me, the priest who baptized me, the priests who have absolved me from my sins, the priests whose masses I have assisted and who have offered me Your Body and Blood in Holy Communion, the priests who have taught and instructed me or helped and encouraged me, and the priests to whom I am indebted in any other way.

O Jesus, keep them all close to Your Heart, and bless them abundantly in time and in eternity. Amen.

Mary, Queen of Apostles, pray for us and obtain for us many faithful and holy priests.

With a special intention for Fr. Anthony I. Cataudo, OP, Fr. Joseph Illo, Fr. Tim, Fr. Paul, Another Fr. Tim, Fr. Mike, Fr. John, Fr. David, another Fr. David, Fr. Ron, Fr. Vincent, Msngr. Sam, Fr. Josh and Fr. Mark, Fr. Peter, Fr. Widi and Fr. Asodo

Opus Sanctorum Angelorum / prayer from: The Chalice of Strength ]**
 
**" Daily Prayer for Priests "

O Almighty, Eternal God, look upon the Face of Your Son and for love of Him, who is the Eternal High Priest, have pity on Your Priests. Remember, O most compassionate God, that they are but weak and frail human beings. Stir up in them the grace of their vocation which is in them by the imposition of the bishop’s hands. Keep them close to You, lest the enemy prevail against them, so that they may never do anything in the slightest degree unworthy of their sublime vocation.

O Jesus, I pray for Your faithful and fervent priests; for your unfaithful and tepid priests; for Your priests laboring at home or abroad in distant mission fields; for Your tempted priests; for the lonely and desolate priests; for Your young priests; for Your dying priests; for the souls of Your priests in purgatory.

But above all, I commend to you N. ] and all the priests dearest to me, the priest who baptized me, the priests who have absolved me from my sins, the priests whose masses I have assisted and who have offered me Your Body and Blood in Holy Communion, the priests who have taught and instructed me or helped and encouraged me, and the priests to whom I am indebted in any other way.

O Jesus, keep them all close to Your Heart, and bless them abundantly in time and in eternity. Amen.

Mary, Queen of Apostles, pray for us and obtain for us many faithful and holy priests.

With a special intention for Fr. Anthony I. Cataudo, OP, Fr. Joseph Illo, Fr. Tim, Fr. Paul, Another Fr. Tim, Fr. Mike, Fr. John, Fr. David, another Fr. David, Fr. Ron, Fr. Vincent, Msngr. Sam, Fr. Josh and Fr. Mark, Fr. Peter, Fr. Widi and Fr. Asodo

Opus Sanctorum Angelorum / prayer from: The Chalice of Strength ]**
 
**" Daily Prayer for Priests "

O Almighty, Eternal God, look upon the Face of Your Son and for love of Him, who is the Eternal High Priest, have pity on Your Priests. Remember, O most compassionate God, that they are but weak and frail human beings. Stir up in them the grace of their vocation which is in them by the imposition of the bishop’s hands. Keep them close to You, lest the enemy prevail against them, so that they may never do anything in the slightest degree unworthy of their sublime vocation.

O Jesus, I pray for Your faithful and fervent priests; for your unfaithful and tepid priests; for Your priests laboring at home or abroad in distant mission fields; for Your tempted priests; for the lonely and desolate priests; for Your young priests; for Your dying priests; for the souls of Your priests in purgatory.

But above all, I commend to you N. ] and all the priests dearest to me, the priest who baptized me, the priests who have absolved me from my sins, the priests whose masses I have assisted and who have offered me Your Body and Blood in Holy Communion, the priests who have taught and instructed me or helped and encouraged me, and the priests to whom I am indebted in any other way.

O Jesus, keep them all close to Your Heart, and bless them abundantly in time and in eternity. Amen.

Mary, Queen of Apostles, pray for us and obtain for us many faithful and holy priests.

With a special intention for Fr. Anthony I. Cataudo, OP, Fr. Joseph Illo, Fr. Tim, Fr. Paul, Another Fr. Tim, Fr. Mike, Fr. John, Fr. David, another Fr. David, Fr. Ron, Fr. Vincent, Msngr. Sam, Fr. Josh and Fr. Mark, Fr. Peter, Fr. Widi and Fr. Asodo

Opus Sanctorum Angelorum / prayer from: The Chalice of Strength ]
**
 
God bless our beloved priests. 🙂
Our Father, Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen.
 
PRAYER FOR PRIESTS
BY ST THERESE OF THE CHILD JESUS.


What a beautiful vocation we have!
We must keep the salt of the earth!
We offer our prayers and sacrifices
for the apostles of our Lord;
we ourselves must be their apostles,
while they evangelize our brothers
by word and example.

To live for love, O Lord divine,
It’s asking Thee to fill with fire
The hearts of all our priests and Thine.
Seraphic purity may they acquire.
Protect Thy Church. I am her child.
My life I offer Thee. Is it enough?
I pray to Thee so kind and mild.
I live for love.

The souls of priests I wish to be
Clear and bright alike a star.
Each one of them, for angels to see,
Before he goes up to the altar.

To grant us such a miracle,
O God, a rosary we say.
We pray before the tabernacle
On our knees, all night and day.

As pure as the white Host may be
Thy priests, these sacred chosen few.
For all the world their lives to see.
Thy friends who teach us in the pew.
May they fulfill their ministry sublime
At Eucharist and frequent preaching.
Accept me in Thy plan divine
As victim for Thy harvesting.
Amen.
 
***" Daily Prayer for Priests "

O Almighty, Eternal God, look upon the Face of Your Son and for love of Him, who is the Eternal High Priest, have pity on Your Priests. Remember, O most compassionate God, that they are but weak and frail human beings. Stir up in them the grace of their vocation which is in them by the imposition of the bishop’s hands. Keep them close to You, lest the enemy prevail against them, so that they may never do anything in the slightest degree unworthy of their sublime vocation.

O Jesus, I pray for Your faithful and fervent priests; for your unfaithful and tepid priests; for Your priests laboring at home or abroad in distant mission fields; for Your tempted priests; for the lonely and desolate priests; for Your young priests; for Your dying priests; for the souls of Your priests in purgatory.

But above all, I commend to you N. ] and all the priests dearest to me, the priest who baptized me, the priests who have absolved me from my sins, the priests whose masses I have assisted and who have offered me Your Body and Blood in Holy Communion, the priests who have taught and instructed me or helped and encouraged me, and the priests to whom I am indebted in any other way.

O Jesus, keep them all close to Your Heart, and bless them abundantly in time and in eternity. Amen.

Mary, Queen of Apostles, pray for us and obtain for us many faithful and holy priests.

With a special intention for Fr. Anthony I. Cataudo, OP, Fr. Joseph Illo, Fr. Tim, Fr. Paul, Another Fr. Tim, Fr. Mike, Fr. John, Fr. David, another Fr. David, Fr. Ron, Fr. Vincent, Msngr. Sam, Fr. Josh and Fr. Mark, Fr. Peter, Fr. Widi and Fr. Asodo

Opus Sanctorum Angelorum / prayer from: The Chalice of Strength ]***
 
**" Daily Prayer for Priests "

O Almighty, Eternal God, look upon the Face of Your Son and for love of Him, who is the Eternal High Priest, have pity on Your Priests. Remember, O most compassionate God, that they are but weak and frail human beings. Stir up in them the grace of their vocation which is in them by the imposition of the bishop’s hands. Keep them close to You, lest the enemy prevail against them, so that they may never do anything in the slightest degree unworthy of their sublime vocation.

O Jesus, I pray for Your faithful and fervent priests; for your unfaithful and tepid priests; for Your priests laboring at home or abroad in distant mission fields; for Your tempted priests; for the lonely and desolate priests; for Your young priests; for Your dying priests; for the souls of Your priests in purgatory.

But above all, I commend to you N. ] and all the priests dearest to me, the priest who baptized me, the priests who have absolved me from my sins, the priests whose masses I have assisted and who have offered me Your Body and Blood in Holy Communion, the priests who have taught and instructed me or helped and encouraged me, and the priests to whom I am indebted in any other way.

O Jesus, keep them all close to Your Heart, and bless them abundantly in time and in eternity. Amen.

Mary, Queen of Apostles, pray for us and obtain for us many faithful and holy priests.

With a special intention for Fr. Anthony I. Cataudo, OP, Fr. Joseph Illo, Fr. Tim, Fr. Paul, Another Fr. Tim, Fr. Mike, Fr. John, Fr. David, another Fr. David, Fr. Ron, Fr. Vincent, Msngr. Sam, Fr. Josh and Fr. Mark, Fr. Peter, Fr. Widi and Fr. Asodo

Opus Sanctorum Angelorum / prayer from: The Chalice of Strength ]**
 
***" Daily Prayer for Priests "

O Almighty, Eternal God, look upon the Face of Your Son and for love of Him, who is the Eternal High Priest, have pity on Your Priests. Remember, O most compassionate God, that they are but weak and frail human beings. Stir up in them the grace of their vocation which is in them by the imposition of the bishop’s hands. Keep them close to You, lest the enemy prevail against them, so that they may never do anything in the slightest degree unworthy of their sublime vocation.

O Jesus, I pray for Your faithful and fervent priests; for your unfaithful and tepid priests; for Your priests laboring at home or abroad in distant mission fields; for Your tempted priests; for the lonely and desolate priests; for Your young priests; for Your dying priests; for the souls of Your priests in purgatory.

But above all, I commend to you N. ] and all the priests dearest to me, the priest who baptized me, the priests who have absolved me from my sins, the priests whose masses I have assisted and who have offered me Your Body and Blood in Holy Communion, the priests who have taught and instructed me or helped and encouraged me, and the priests to whom I am indebted in any other way.

O Jesus, keep them all close to Your Heart, and bless them abundantly in time and in eternity. Amen.

Mary, Queen of Apostles, pray for us and obtain for us many faithful and holy priests.

With a special intention for Fr. Anthony I. Cataudo, OP, Fr. Joseph Illo, Fr. Tim, Fr. Paul, Another Fr. Tim, Fr. Mike, Fr. John, Fr. David, another Fr. David, Fr. Ron, Fr. Vincent, Msngr. Sam, Fr. Josh and Fr. Mark, Fr. Peter, Fr. Widi and Fr. Asodo

Opus Sanctorum Angelorum / prayer from: The Chalice of Strength ]***
 
Daily Prayer for Priests

O Almighty, Eternal God, look upon the Face of Your Son and for love of Him, who is the Eternal High Priest, have pity on Your Priests. Remember, O most compassionate God, that they are but weak and frail human beings. Stir up in them the grace of their vocation which is in them by the imposition of the bishop’s hands. Keep them close to You, lest the enemy prevail against them, so that they may never do anything in the slightest degree unworthy of their sublime vocation.

O Jesus, I pray for Your faithful and fervent priests; for your unfaithful and tepid priests; for Your priests laboring at home or abroad in distant mission fields; for Your tempted priests; for the lonely and desolate priests; for Your young priests; for Your dying priests; for the souls of Your priests in purgatory.

But above all, I commend to you Fr. D & Fr. J ] and all the priests dearest to me, the priest who baptized me, the priests who have absolved me from my sins, the priests whose masses I have assisted and who have offered me Your Body and Blood in Holy Communion, the priests who have taught and instructed me or helped and encouraged me, and the priests to whom I am indebted in any other way.

O Jesus, keep them all close to Your Heart, and bless them abundantly in time and in eternity. Amen.

Mary, Queen of Apostles, pray for us and obtain for us many faithful and holy priests.

Amen.
 
**" Daily Prayer for Priests "

O Almighty, Eternal God, look upon the Face of Your Son and for love of Him, who is the Eternal High Priest, have pity on Your Priests. Remember, O most compassionate God, that they are but weak and frail human beings. Stir up in them the grace of their vocation which is in them by the imposition of the bishop’s hands. Keep them close to You, lest the enemy prevail against them, so that they may never do anything in the slightest degree unworthy of their sublime vocation.

O Jesus, I pray for Your faithful and fervent priests; for your unfaithful and tepid priests; for Your priests laboring at home or abroad in distant mission fields; for Your tempted priests; for the lonely and desolate priests; for Your young priests; for Your dying priests; for the souls of Your priests in purgatory.

But above all, I commend to you N. ] and all the priests dearest to me, the priest who baptized me, the priests who have absolved me from my sins, the priests whose masses I have assisted and who have offered me Your Body and Blood in Holy Communion, the priests who have taught and instructed me or helped and encouraged me, and the priests to whom I am indebted in any other way.

O Jesus, keep them all close to Your Heart, and bless them abundantly in time and in eternity. Amen.

Mary, Queen of Apostles, pray for us and obtain for us many faithful and holy priests.

With a special intention for Fr. Anthony I. Cataudo, OP, Fr. Joseph Illo, Fr. Tim, Fr. Paul, Another Fr. Tim, Fr. Mike, Fr. John, Fr. David, another Fr. David, Fr. Ron, Fr. Vincent, Msngr. Sam, Fr. Josh and Fr. Mark, Fr. Peter, Fr. Widi and Fr. Asodo

Opus Sanctorum Angelorum / prayer from: The Chalice of Strength ]
**
 
**" Daily Prayer for Priests "

O Almighty, Eternal God, look upon the Face of Your Son and for love of Him, who is the Eternal High Priest, have pity on Your Priests. Remember, O most compassionate God, that they are but weak and frail human beings. Stir up in them the grace of their vocation which is in them by the imposition of the bishop’s hands. Keep them close to You, lest the enemy prevail against them, so that they may never do anything in the slightest degree unworthy of their sublime vocation.

O Jesus, I pray for Your faithful and fervent priests; for your unfaithful and tepid priests; for Your priests laboring at home or abroad in distant mission fields; for Your tempted priests; for the lonely and desolate priests; for Your young priests; for Your dying priests; for the souls of Your priests in purgatory.

But above all, I commend to you N. ] and all the priests dearest to me, the priest who baptized me, the priests who have absolved me from my sins, the priests whose masses I have assisted and who have offered me Your Body and Blood in Holy Communion, the priests who have taught and instructed me or helped and encouraged me, and the priests to whom I am indebted in any other way.

O Jesus, keep them all close to Your Heart, and bless them abundantly in time and in eternity. Amen.

Mary, Queen of Apostles, pray for us and obtain for us many faithful and holy priests.

With a special intention for Fr. Anthony I. Cataudo, OP, Fr. Joseph Illo, Fr. Tim, Fr. Paul, Another Fr. Tim, Fr. Mike, Fr. John, Fr. David, another Fr. David, Fr. Ron, Fr. Vincent, Msngr. Sam, Fr. Josh and Fr. Mark, Fr. Peter, Fr. Widi and Fr. Asodo

Opus Sanctorum Angelorum / prayer from: The Chalice of Strength ]
**
 
**" Daily Prayer for Priests "

O Almighty, Eternal God, look upon the Face of Your Son and for love of Him, who is the Eternal High Priest, have pity on Your Priests. Remember, O most compassionate God, that they are but weak and frail human beings. Stir up in them the grace of their vocation which is in them by the imposition of the bishop’s hands. Keep them close to You, lest the enemy prevail against them, so that they may never do anything in the slightest degree unworthy of their sublime vocation.

O Jesus, I pray for Your faithful and fervent priests; for your unfaithful and tepid priests; for Your priests laboring at home or abroad in distant mission fields; for Your tempted priests; for the lonely and desolate priests; for Your young priests; for Your dying priests; for the souls of Your priests in purgatory.

But above all, I commend to you N. ] and all the priests dearest to me, the priest who baptized me, the priests who have absolved me from my sins, the priests whose masses I have assisted and who have offered me Your Body and Blood in Holy Communion, the priests who have taught and instructed me or helped and encouraged me, and the priests to whom I am indebted in any other way.

O Jesus, keep them all close to Your Heart, and bless them abundantly in time and in eternity. Amen.

Mary, Queen of Apostles, pray for us and obtain for us many faithful and holy priests.

With a special intention for Fr. Anthony I. Cataudo, OP, Fr. Joseph Illo, Fr. Tim, Fr. Paul, Another Fr. Tim, Fr. Mike, Fr. John, Fr. David, another Fr. David, Fr. Ron, Fr. Vincent, Msngr. Sam, Fr. Josh and Fr. Mark, Fr. Peter, Fr. Widi and Fr. Asodo

Opus Sanctorum Angelorum / prayer from: The Chalice of Strength ]
**
 
**" Daily Prayer for Priests "

O Almighty, Eternal God, look upon the Face of Your Son and for love of Him, who is the Eternal High Priest, have pity on Your Priests. Remember, O most compassionate God, that they are but weak and frail human beings. Stir up in them the grace of their vocation which is in them by the imposition of the bishop’s hands. Keep them close to You, lest the enemy prevail against them, so that they may never do anything in the slightest degree unworthy of their sublime vocation.

O Jesus, I pray for Your faithful and fervent priests; for your unfaithful and tepid priests; for Your priests laboring at home or abroad in distant mission fields; for Your tempted priests; for the lonely and desolate priests; for Your young priests; for Your dying priests; for the souls of Your priests in purgatory.

But above all, I commend to you N. ] and all the priests dearest to me, the priest who baptized me, the priests who have absolved me from my sins, the priests whose masses I have assisted and who have offered me Your Body and Blood in Holy Communion, the priests who have taught and instructed me or helped and encouraged me, and the priests to whom I am indebted in any other way.

O Jesus, keep them all close to Your Heart, and bless them abundantly in time and in eternity. Amen.

Mary, Queen of Apostles, pray for us and obtain for us many faithful and holy priests.

With a special intention for Fr. Anthony I. Cataudo, OP, Fr. Joseph Illo, Fr. Tim, Fr. Paul, Another Fr. Tim, Fr. Mike, Fr. John, Fr. David, another Fr. David, Fr. Ron, Fr. Vincent, Msngr. Sam, Fr. Josh and Fr. Mark, Fr. Peter, Fr. Widi and Fr. Asodo

Opus Sanctorum Angelorum / prayer from: The Chalice of Strength ]**
 
***" Daily Prayer for Priests "

O Almighty, Eternal God, look upon the Face of Your Son and for love of Him, who is the Eternal High Priest, have pity on Your Priests. Remember, O most compassionate God, that they are but weak and frail human beings. Stir up in them the grace of their vocation which is in them by the imposition of the bishop’s hands. Keep them close to You, lest the enemy prevail against them, so that they may never do anything in the slightest degree unworthy of their sublime vocation.

O Jesus, I pray for Your faithful and fervent priests; for your unfaithful and tepid priests; for Your priests laboring at home or abroad in distant mission fields; for Your tempted priests; for the lonely and desolate priests; for Your young priests; for Your dying priests; for the souls of Your priests in purgatory.

But above all, I commend to you N. ] and all the priests dearest to me, the priest who baptized me, the priests who have absolved me from my sins, the priests whose masses I have assisted and who have offered me Your Body and Blood in Holy Communion, the priests who have taught and instructed me or helped and encouraged me, and the priests to whom I am indebted in any other way.

O Jesus, keep them all close to Your Heart, and bless them abundantly in time and in eternity. Amen.

Mary, Queen of Apostles, pray for us and obtain for us many faithful and holy priests.

With a special intention for Fr. Anthony I. Cataudo, OP, Fr. Joseph Illo, Fr. Tim, Fr. Paul, Another Fr. Tim, Fr. Mike, Fr. John, Fr. David, another Fr. David, Fr. Ron, Fr. Vincent, Msngr. Sam, Fr. Josh and Fr. Mark, Fr. Peter, Fr. Widi and Fr. Asodo

Opus Sanctorum Angelorum / prayer from: The Chalice of Strength ]***
 
**" Daily Prayer for Priests "

O Almighty, Eternal God, look upon the Face of Your Son and for love of Him, who is the Eternal High Priest, have pity on Your Priests. Remember, O most compassionate God, that they are but weak and frail human beings. Stir up in them the grace of their vocation which is in them by the imposition of the bishop’s hands. Keep them close to You, lest the enemy prevail against them, so that they may never do anything in the slightest degree unworthy of their sublime vocation.

O Jesus, I pray for Your faithful and fervent priests; for your unfaithful and tepid priests; for Your priests laboring at home or abroad in distant mission fields; for Your tempted priests; for the lonely and desolate priests; for Your young priests; for Your dying priests; for the souls of Your priests in purgatory.

But above all, I commend to you N. ] and all the priests dearest to me, the priest who baptized me, the priests who have absolved me from my sins, the priests whose masses I have assisted and who have offered me Your Body and Blood in Holy Communion, the priests who have taught and instructed me or helped and encouraged me, and the priests to whom I am indebted in any other way.

O Jesus, keep them all close to Your Heart, and bless them abundantly in time and in eternity. Amen.

Mary, Queen of Apostles, pray for us and obtain for us many faithful and holy priests.

With a special intention for Fr. Anthony I. Cataudo, OP, Fr. Joseph Illo, Fr. Tim, Fr. Paul, Another Fr. Tim, Fr. Mike, Fr. John, Fr. David, another Fr. David, Fr. Ron, Fr. Vincent, Msngr. Sam, Fr. Josh and Fr. Mark, Fr. Peter, Fr. Widi and Fr. Asodo

Opus Sanctorum Angelorum / prayer from: The Chalice of Strength ]**
 
**" Daily Prayer for Priests "

O Almighty, Eternal God, look upon the Face of Your Son and for love of Him, who is the Eternal High Priest, have pity on Your Priests. Remember, O most compassionate God, that they are but weak and frail human beings. Stir up in them the grace of their vocation which is in them by the imposition of the bishop’s hands. Keep them close to You, lest the enemy prevail against them, so that they may never do anything in the slightest degree unworthy of their sublime vocation.

O Jesus, I pray for Your faithful and fervent priests; for your unfaithful and tepid priests; for Your priests laboring at home or abroad in distant mission fields; for Your tempted priests; for the lonely and desolate priests; for Your young priests; for Your dying priests; for the souls of Your priests in purgatory.

But above all, I commend to you N. ] and all the priests dearest to me, the priest who baptized me, the priests who have absolved me from my sins, the priests whose masses I have assisted and who have offered me Your Body and Blood in Holy Communion, the priests who have taught and instructed me or helped and encouraged me, and the priests to whom I am indebted in any other way.

O Jesus, keep them all close to Your Heart, and bless them abundantly in time and in eternity. Amen.

Mary, Queen of Apostles, pray for us and obtain for us many faithful and holy priests.

With a special intention for Fr. Anthony I. Cataudo, OP, Fr. Joseph Illo, Fr. Tim, Fr. Paul, Another Fr. Tim, Fr. Mike, Fr. John, Fr. David, another Fr. David, Fr. Ron, Fr. Vincent, Msngr. Sam, Fr. Josh and Fr. Mark, Fr. Peter, Fr. Widi and Fr. Asodo

Opus Sanctorum Angelorum / prayer from: The Chalice of Strength ]
**
 
**" Daily Prayer for Priests "

O Almighty, Eternal God, look upon the Face of Your Son and for love of Him, who is the Eternal High Priest, have pity on Your Priests. Remember, O most compassionate God, that they are but weak and frail human beings. Stir up in them the grace of their vocation which is in them by the imposition of the bishop’s hands. Keep them close to You, lest the enemy prevail against them, so that they may never do anything in the slightest degree unworthy of their sublime vocation.

O Jesus, I pray for Your faithful and fervent priests; for your unfaithful and tepid priests; for Your priests laboring at home or abroad in distant mission fields; for Your tempted priests; for the lonely and desolate priests; for Your young priests; for Your dying priests; for the souls of Your priests in purgatory.

But above all, I commend to you N. ] and all the priests dearest to me, the priest who baptized me, the priests who have absolved me from my sins, the priests whose masses I have assisted and who have offered me Your Body and Blood in Holy Communion, the priests who have taught and instructed me or helped and encouraged me, and the priests to whom I am indebted in any other way.

O Jesus, keep them all close to Your Heart, and bless them abundantly in time and in eternity. Amen.

Mary, Queen of Apostles, pray for us and obtain for us many faithful and holy priests.

With a special intention for Fr. Anthony I. Cataudo, OP, Fr. Joseph Illo, Fr. Tim, Fr. Paul, Another Fr. Tim, Fr. Mike, Fr. John, Fr. David, another Fr. David, Fr. Ron, Fr. Vincent, Msngr. Sam, Fr. Josh and Fr. Mark, Fr. Peter, Fr. Widi and Fr. Asodo

Opus Sanctorum Angelorum / prayer from: The Chalice of Strength ]
**
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top