Perpetual Prayer Thread for our Beloved Priests- # 2

  • Thread starter Thread starter James_OPL
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
O Almighty, Eternal God, look upon the Face of Your Son and for love of Him, who is the Eternal High Priest, have pity on Your Priests. Remember, O most compassionate God, that they are but weak and frail human beings. Stir up in them the grace of their vocation which is in them by the imposition of the bishop’s hands. Keep them close to You, lest the enemy prevail against them, so that they may never do anything in the slightest degree unworthy of their sublime vocation.

O Jesus, I pray for Your faithful and fervent priests; for your unfaithful and tepid priests; for Your priests laboring at home or abroad in distant mission fields; for Your tempted priests; for the lonely and desolate priests; for Your young priests; for Your dying priests; for the souls of Your priests in purgatory.

But above all, I commend to you [My Spiritual Director/Confessor ] and all the priests dearest to me, the priest who baptized me, the priests who have absolved me from my sins, the priests whose masses I have assisted and who have offered me Your Body and Blood in Holy Communion, the priests who have taught and instructed me or helped and encouraged me, and the priests to whom I am indebted in any other way.

O Jesus, keep them all close to Your Heart, and bless them abundantly in time and in eternity. Amen.

Mary, Queen of Apostles, pray for us and obtain for us many faithful and holy priests.

With a special intention for Fr. Anthony I. Ctaudo,OP, Fr. Joseph Illo, Fr. Tim, Fr. Paul, Another Fr. Tim, Fr. Mike, Fr. John, Fr. David, another Fr. David, Fr. Ron, Fr. Vincent, Msngr. Sam, Fr. Josh and Fr. Mark.
 
**" Daily Prayer for Priests "

O Almighty, Eternal God, look upon the Face of Your Son and for love of Him, who is the Eternal High Priest, have pity on Your Priests. Remember, O most compassionate God, that they are but weak and frail human beings. Stir up in them the grace of their vocation which is in them by the imposition of the bishop’s hands. Keep them close to You, lest the enemy prevail against them, so that they may never do anything in the slightest degree unworthy of their sublime vocation.

O Jesus, I pray for Your faithful and fervent priests; for your unfaithful and tepid priests; for Your priests laboring at home or abroad in distant mission fields; for Your tempted priests; for the lonely and desolate priests; for Your young priests; for Your dying priests; for the souls of Your priests in purgatory.

But above all, I commend to you N. ] and all the priests dearest to me, the priest who baptized me, the priests who have absolved me from my sins, the priests whose masses I have assisted and who have offered me Your Body and Blood in Holy Communion, the priests who have taught and instructed me or helped and encouraged me, and the priests to whom I am indebted in any other way.

O Jesus, keep them all close to Your Heart, and bless them abundantly in time and in eternity. Amen.

Mary, Queen of Apostles, pray for us and obtain for us many faithful and holy priests.

With a special intention for Fr. Keven Bravata, Fr. Joseph Illo, Fr. Tim, Fr. Paul, Another Fr. Tim, Fr. Mike, Fr. John, Fr. David, another Fr. David, Fr. Ron, Fr. Vincent, Msngr. Sam, Fr. Josh and Fr. Mark.

Opus Sanctorum Angelorum / prayer from: The Chalice of Strength ]**
 
O Jesus,
I pray for Your faithful and fervent priests;
for Your unfaithful and tepid priests;
for Your priests labouring at home
or abroad in distant mission fields;
for Your tempted priests;
for Your lonely and desolate priest;
for Your young priests;
for Your dying priests;
for the souls of Your priests in purgatory.
But above all I recommend to You the priests dearest to me;
the priest who baptized me;
the priests who absolved me from my sins;
the priests at whose Masses I assisted
and who gave me Your Body and Blood in Holy communion;
the priests who taught and instructed me;
all the priests to whom I am indebted in any other way.
O Jesus, keep them all close to Your heart,
and bless them abundantly in time and in eternity.

Amen.
 
A Prayer for Priests

O Jesus, Eternal Priest, keep all the priests within the shelter of Thy Sacred Heart, where none may harm them.

Keep unstained their anointed hands which daily touch Thy Sacred Body.

Keep unsullied their lips purpled with Thy Precious Blood.

Keep pure and unearthly their hearts, sealed with the sublime marks of Thy glorious priesthood.

Let Thy holy love surround them and shield them from the world’s contagion.

Bless their labors with abundant fruit, and may the souls to whom they have ministered be here below their joy and consolation and in Heaven, their beautiful and everlasting crown.

Amen

Mary, Queen of the clergy, pray for us: obtain for us a number of holy priests.
 
O Almighty, Eternal God, look upon the Face of Your Son and for love of Him, who is the Eternal High Priest, have pity on Your Priests. Remember, O most compassionate God, that they are but weak and frail human beings. Stir up in them the grace of their vocation which is in them by the imposition of the bishop’s hands. Keep them close to You, lest the enemy prevail against them, so that they may never do anything in the slightest degree unworthy of their sublime vocation.

O Jesus, I pray for Your faithful and fervent priests; for your unfaithful and tepid priests; for Your priests laboring at home or abroad in distant mission fields; for Your tempted priests; for the lonely and desolate priests; for Your young priests; for Your dying priests; for the souls of Your priests in purgatory.

But above all, I commend to you [My Spiritual Director/Confessor ] and all the priests dearest to me, the priest who baptized me, the priests who have absolved me from my sins, the priests whose masses I have assisted and who have offered me Your Body and Blood in Holy Communion, the priests who have taught and instructed me or helped and encouraged me, and the priests to whom I am indebted in any other way.

O Jesus, keep them all close to Your Heart, and bless them abundantly in time and in eternity. Amen.

Mary, Queen of Apostles, pray for us and obtain for us many faithful and holy priests.

With a special intention for Fr. Anthony I. Ctaudo,OP, Fr. Joseph Illo, Fr. Tim, Fr. Paul, Another Fr. Tim, Fr. Mike, Fr. John, Fr. David, another Fr. David, Fr. Ron, Fr. Vincent, Msngr. Sam, Fr. Josh and Fr. Mark.
 
O Almighty, Eternal God, look upon the Face of Your Son and for love of Him, who is the Eternal High Priest, have pity on Your Priests. Remember, O most compassionate God, that they are but weak and frail human beings. Stir up in them the grace of their vocation which is in them by the imposition of the bishop’s hands. Keep them close to You, lest the enemy prevail against them, so that they may never do anything in the slightest degree unworthy of their sublime vocation.

O Jesus, I pray for Your faithful and fervent priests; for your unfaithful and tepid priests; for Your priests laboring at home or abroad in distant mission fields; for Your tempted priests; for the lonely and desolate priests; for Your young priests; for Your dying priests; for the souls of Your priests in purgatory.

But above all, I commend to you [My Spiritual Director/Confessor ] and all the priests dearest to me, the priest who baptized me, the priests who have absolved me from my sins, the priests whose masses I have assisted and who have offered me Your Body and Blood in Holy Communion, the priests who have taught and instructed me or helped and encouraged me, and the priests to whom I am indebted in any other way.

O Jesus, keep them all close to Your Heart, and bless them abundantly in time and in eternity. Amen.

Mary, Queen of Apostles, pray for us and obtain for us many faithful and holy priests.

With a special intention for Fr. Anthony I. Ctaudo,OP, Fr. Joseph Illo, Fr. Tim, Fr. Paul, Another Fr. Tim, Fr. Mike, Fr. John, Fr. David, another Fr. David, Fr. Ron, Fr. Vincent, Msngr. Sam, Fr. Josh and Fr. Mark.
 
O Almighty, Eternal God, look upon the Face of Your Son and for love of Him, who is the Eternal High Priest, have pity on Your Priests. Remember, O most compassionate God, that they are but weak and frail human beings. Stir up in them the grace of their vocation which is in them by the imposition of the bishop’s hands. Keep them close to You, lest the enemy prevail against them, so that they may never do anything in the slightest degree unworthy of their sublime vocation.

O Jesus, I pray for Your faithful and fervent priests; for your unfaithful and tepid priests; for Your priests laboring at home or abroad in distant mission fields; for Your tempted priests; for the lonely and desolate priests; for Your young priests; for Your dying priests; for the souls of Your priests in purgatory.

But above all, I commend to you [My Spiritual Director/Confessor ] and all the priests dearest to me, the priest who baptized me, the priests who have absolved me from my sins, the priests whose masses I have assisted and who have offered me Your Body and Blood in Holy Communion, the priests who have taught and instructed me or helped and encouraged me, and the priests to whom I am indebted in any other way.

O Jesus, keep them all close to Your Heart, and bless them abundantly in time and in eternity. Amen.

Mary, Queen of Apostles, pray for us and obtain for us many faithful and holy priests.

With a special intention for Fr. Anthony I. Ctaudo,OP, Fr. Joseph Illo, Fr. Tim, Fr. Paul, Another Fr. Tim, Fr. Mike, Fr. John, Fr. David, another Fr. David, Fr. Ron, Fr. Vincent, Msngr. Sam, Fr. Josh and Fr. Mark.
 
O Almighty, Eternal God, look upon the Face of Your Son and for love of Him, who is the Eternal High Priest, have pity on Your Priests. Remember, O most compassionate God, that they are but weak and frail human beings. Stir up in them the grace of their vocation which is in them by the imposition of the bishop’s hands. Keep them close to You, lest the enemy prevail against them, so that they may never do anything in the slightest degree unworthy of their sublime vocation.

O Jesus, I pray for Your faithful and fervent priests; for your unfaithful and tepid priests; for Your priests laboring at home or abroad in distant mission fields; for Your tempted priests; for the lonely and desolate priests; for Your young priests; for Your dying priests; for the souls of Your priests in purgatory.

But above all, I commend to you [My Spiritual Director/Confessor ] and all the priests dearest to me, the priest who baptized me, the priests who have absolved me from my sins, the priests whose masses I have assisted and who have offered me Your Body and Blood in Holy Communion, the priests who have taught and instructed me or helped and encouraged me, and the priests to whom I am indebted in any other way.

O Jesus, keep them all close to Your Heart, and bless them abundantly in time and in eternity. Amen.

Mary, Queen of Apostles, pray for us and obtain for us many faithful and holy priests.

With a special intention for Fr. Anthony I. Ctaudo,OP, Fr. Joseph Illo, Fr. Tim, Fr. Paul, Another Fr. Tim, Fr. Mike, Fr. John, Fr. David, another Fr. David, Fr. Ron, Fr. Vincent, Msngr. Sam, Fr. Josh and Fr. Mark.
 
Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women and
blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death. Amen.
 
**" Daily Prayer for Priests "

O Almighty, Eternal God, look upon the Face of Your Son and for love of Him, who is the Eternal High Priest, have pity on Your Priests. Remember, O most compassionate God, that they are but weak and frail human beings. Stir up in them the grace of their vocation which is in them by the imposition of the bishop’s hands. Keep them close to You, lest the enemy prevail against them, so that they may never do anything in the slightest degree unworthy of their sublime vocation.

O Jesus, I pray for Your faithful and fervent priests; for your unfaithful and tepid priests; for Your priests laboring at home or abroad in distant mission fields; for Your tempted priests; for the lonely and desolate priests; for Your young priests; for Your dying priests; for the souls of Your priests in purgatory.

But above all, I commend to you N. ] and all the priests dearest to me, the priest who baptized me, the priests who have absolved me from my sins, the priests whose masses I have assisted and who have offered me Your Body and Blood in Holy Communion, the priests who have taught and instructed me or helped and encouraged me, and the priests to whom I am indebted in any other way.

O Jesus, keep them all close to Your Heart, and bless them abundantly in time and in eternity. Amen.

Mary, Queen of Apostles, pray for us and obtain for us many faithful and holy priests.

With a special intention for Fr. Keven Bravata, Fr. Joseph Illo, Fr. Tim, Fr. Paul, Another Fr. Tim, Fr. Mike, Fr. John, Fr. David, another Fr. David, Fr. Ron, Fr. Vincent, Msngr. Sam, Fr. Josh and Fr. Mark.

Opus Sanctorum Angelorum / prayer from: The Chalice of Strength ]**
 
O Almighty, Eternal God, look upon the Face of Your Son and for love of Him, who is the Eternal High Priest, have pity on Your Priests. Remember, O most compassionate God, that they are but weak and frail human beings. Stir up in them the grace of their vocation which is in them by the imposition of the bishop’s hands. Keep them close to You, lest the enemy prevail against them, so that they may never do anything in the slightest degree unworthy of their sublime vocation.

O Jesus, I pray for Your faithful and fervent priests; for your unfaithful and tepid priests; for Your priests laboring at home or abroad in distant mission fields; for Your tempted priests; for the lonely and desolate priests; for Your young priests; for Your dying priests; for the souls of Your priests in purgatory.

But above all, I commend to you [My Spiritual Director/Confessor ] and all the priests dearest to me, the priest who baptized me, the priests who have absolved me from my sins, the priests whose masses I have assisted and who have offered me Your Body and Blood in Holy Communion, the priests who have taught and instructed me or helped and encouraged me, and the priests to whom I am indebted in any other way.

O Jesus, keep them all close to Your Heart, and bless them abundantly in time and in eternity. Amen.

Mary, Queen of Apostles, pray for us and obtain for us many faithful and holy priests.

With a special intention for Fr. Anthony I. Ctaudo,OP, Fr. Joseph Illo, Fr. Tim, Fr. Paul, Another Fr. Tim, Fr. Mike, Fr. John, Fr. David, another Fr. David, Fr. Ron, Fr. Vincent, Msngr. Sam, Fr. Josh and Fr. Mark.
 
**" Daily Prayer for Priests "

O Almighty, Eternal God, look upon the Face of Your Son and for love of Him, who is the Eternal High Priest, have pity on Your Priests. Remember, O most compassionate God, that they are but weak and frail human beings. Stir up in them the grace of their vocation which is in them by the imposition of the bishop’s hands. Keep them close to You, lest the enemy prevail against them, so that they may never do anything in the slightest degree unworthy of their sublime vocation.

O Jesus, I pray for Your faithful and fervent priests; for your unfaithful and tepid priests; for Your priests laboring at home or abroad in distant mission fields; for Your tempted priests; for the lonely and desolate priests; for Your young priests; for Your dying priests; for the souls of Your priests in purgatory.

But above all, I commend to you N. ] and all the priests dearest to me, the priest who baptized me, the priests who have absolved me from my sins, the priests whose masses I have assisted and who have offered me Your Body and Blood in Holy Communion, the priests who have taught and instructed me or helped and encouraged me, and the priests to whom I am indebted in any other way.

O Jesus, keep them all close to Your Heart, and bless them abundantly in time and in eternity. Amen.

Mary, Queen of Apostles, pray for us and obtain for us many faithful and holy priests.

With a special intention for Fr. Keven Bravata, Fr. Joseph Illo, Fr. Tim, Fr. Paul, Another Fr. Tim, Fr. Mike, Fr. John, Fr. David, another Fr. David, Fr. Ron, Fr. Vincent, Msngr. Sam, Fr. Josh and Fr. Mark.

Opus Sanctorum Angelorum / prayer from: The Chalice of Strength ]**
 
O Almighty, Eternal God, look upon the Face of Your Son and for love of Him, who is the Eternal High Priest, have pity on Your Priests. Remember, O most compassionate God, that they are but weak and frail human beings. Stir up in them the grace of their vocation which is in them by the imposition of the bishop’s hands. Keep them close to You, lest the enemy prevail against them, so that they may never do anything in the slightest degree unworthy of their sublime vocation.

O Jesus, I pray for Your faithful and fervent priests; for your unfaithful and tepid priests; for Your priests laboring at home or abroad in distant mission fields; for Your tempted priests; for the lonely and desolate priests; for Your young priests; for Your dying priests; for the souls of Your priests in purgatory.

But above all, I commend to you [My Spiritual Director/Confessor ] and all the priests dearest to me, the priest who baptized me, the priests who have absolved me from my sins, the priests whose masses I have assisted and who have offered me Your Body and Blood in Holy Communion, the priests who have taught and instructed me or helped and encouraged me, and the priests to whom I am indebted in any other way.

O Jesus, keep them all close to Your Heart, and bless them abundantly in time and in eternity. Amen.

Mary, Queen of Apostles, pray for us and obtain for us many faithful and holy priests.

With a special intention for Fr. Anthony I. Ctaudo,OP, Fr. Joseph Illo, Fr. Tim, Fr. Paul, Another Fr. Tim, Fr. Mike, Fr. John, Fr. David, another Fr. David, Fr. Ron, Fr. Vincent, Msngr. Sam, Fr. Josh and Fr. Mark.
 
***" Daily Prayer for Priests "

O Almighty, Eternal God, look upon the Face of Your Son and for love of Him, who is the Eternal High Priest, have pity on Your Priests. Remember, O most compassionate God, that they are but weak and frail human beings. Stir up in them the grace of their vocation which is in them by the imposition of the bishop’s hands. Keep them close to You, lest the enemy prevail against them, so that they may never do anything in the slightest degree unworthy of their sublime vocation.

O Jesus, I pray for Your faithful and fervent priests; for your unfaithful and tepid priests; for Your priests laboring at home or abroad in distant mission fields; for Your tempted priests; for the lonely and desolate priests; for Your young priests; for Your dying priests; for the souls of Your priests in purgatory.

But above all, I commend to you N. ] and all the priests dearest to me, the priest who baptized me, the priests who have absolved me from my sins, the priests whose masses I have assisted and who have offered me Your Body and Blood in Holy Communion, the priests who have taught and instructed me or helped and encouraged me, and the priests to whom I am indebted in any other way.

O Jesus, keep them all close to Your Heart, and bless them abundantly in time and in eternity. Amen.

Mary, Queen of Apostles, pray for us and obtain for us many faithful and holy priests.

With a special intention for Fr. Anthony I. Cataudo,OP & all the Dominican Order; Fr. Joseph Illo, Fr. Tim, Fr. Paul, Another Fr. Tim, Fr. Mike, Fr. John, Fr. David, another Fr. David, Fr. Ron, Fr. Vincent, Msngr. Sam, Fr. Josh and Fr. Mark.

Opus Sanctorum Angelorum / prayer from: The Chalice of Strength ]***
 

O Almighty, Eternal God, look upon the Face of Your Son and for love of Him, who is the Eternal High Priest, have pity on Your Priests. Remember, O most compassionate God, that they are but weak and frail human beings. Stir up in them the grace of their vocation which is in them by the imposition of the bishop’s hands. Keep them close to You, lest the enemy prevail against them, so that they may never do anything in the slightest degree unworthy of their sublime vocation.

O Jesus, I pray for Your faithful and fervent priests; for your unfaithful and tepid priests; for Your priests laboring at home or abroad in distant mission fields; for Your tempted priests; for the lonely and desolate priests; for Your young priests; for Your dying priests; for the souls of Your priests in purgatory.

But above all, I commend to you [My Spiritual Director/Confessor ] and all the priests dearest to me, the priest who baptized me, the priests who have absolved me from my sins, the priests whose masses I have assisted and who have offered me Your Body and Blood in Holy Communion, the priests who have taught and instructed me or helped and encouraged me, and the priests to whom I am indebted in any other way.

O Jesus, keep them all close to Your Heart, and bless them abundantly in time and in eternity. Amen.

Mary, Queen of Apostles, pray for us and obtain for us many faithful and holy priests.

With a special intention for Fr. Anthony I. Ctaudo,OP, Fr. Joseph Illo, Fr. Tim, Fr. Paul, Another Fr. Tim, Fr. Mike, Fr. John, Fr. David, another Fr. David, Fr. Ron, Fr. Vincent, Msngr. Sam, Fr. Josh and Fr. Mark.
 
O Almighty, Eternal God, look upon the Face of Your Son and for love of Him, who is the Eternal High Priest, have pity on Your Priests. Remember, O most compassionate God, that they are but weak and frail human beings. Stir up in them the grace of their vocation which is in them by the imposition of the bishop’s hands. Keep them close to You, lest the enemy prevail against them, so that they may never do anything in the slightest degree unworthy of their sublime vocation.

O Jesus, I pray for Your faithful and fervent priests; for your unfaithful and tepid priests; for Your priests laboring at home or abroad in distant mission fields; for Your tempted priests; for the lonely and desolate priests; for Your young priests; for Your dying priests; for the souls of Your priests in purgatory.

But above all, I commend to you [My Spiritual Director/Confessor ] and all the priests dearest to me, the priest who baptized me, the priests who have absolved me from my sins, the priests whose masses I have assisted and who have offered me Your Body and Blood in Holy Communion, the priests who have taught and instructed me or helped and encouraged me, and the priests to whom I am indebted in any other way.

O Jesus, keep them all close to Your Heart, and bless them abundantly in time and in eternity. Amen.

Mary, Queen of Apostles, pray for us and obtain for us many faithful and holy priests.

With a special intention for Fr. Anthony I. Ctaudo,OP, Fr. Joseph Illo, Fr. Tim, Fr. Paul, Another Fr. Tim, Fr. Mike, Fr. John, Fr. David, another Fr. David, Fr. Ron, Fr. Vincent, Msngr. Sam, Fr. Josh and Fr. Mark.
 
A Prayer For Our Priests (Southwark Laity Commission, 1993)

Heavenly Father,
grant that our priests
be strengthened and healed by the
power of the Eucharist they celebrate.
May the Word they proclaim give them
courage and wisdom.

We pray that all those whom they
seek to serve may see in them
the love and care of Jesus,
our Eternal High Priest, who is Lord
for ever and ever. Amen

Mary, Mother of the Church,
Look tenderly upon your sons, our priests.

Joseph, patron of the Universal Church,
pray for us all.

Amen.
 
**" Daily Prayer for Priests "

O Almighty, Eternal God, look upon the Face of Your Son and for love of Him, who is the Eternal High Priest, have pity on Your Priests. Remember, O most compassionate God, that they are but weak and frail human beings. Stir up in them the grace of their vocation which is in them by the imposition of the bishop’s hands. Keep them close to You, lest the enemy prevail against them, so that they may never do anything in the slightest degree unworthy of their sublime vocation.

O Jesus, I pray for Your faithful and fervent priests; for your unfaithful and tepid priests; for Your priests laboring at home or abroad in distant mission fields; for Your tempted priests; for the lonely and desolate priests; for Your young priests; for Your dying priests; for the souls of Your priests in purgatory.

But above all, I commend to you N. ] and all the priests dearest to me, the priest who baptized me, the priests who have absolved me from my sins, the priests whose masses I have assisted and who have offered me Your Body and Blood in Holy Communion, the priests who have taught and instructed me or helped and encouraged me, and the priests to whom I am indebted in any other way.

O Jesus, keep them all close to Your Heart, and bless them abundantly in time and in eternity. Amen.

Mary, Queen of Apostles, pray for us and obtain for us many faithful and holy priests.

With a special intention for Fr. Anthony I. Cataudo,OP & all the Dominican Order; Fr. Joseph Illo, Fr. Tim, Fr. Paul, Another Fr. Tim, Fr. Mike, Fr. John, Fr. David, another Fr. David, Fr. Ron, Fr. Vincent, Msngr. Sam, Fr. Josh and Fr. Mark.

Opus Sanctorum Angelorum / prayer from: The Chalice of Strength ]**
 
O Almighty, Eternal God, look upon the Face of Your Son and for love of Him, who is the Eternal High Priest, have pity on Your Priests. Remember, O most compassionate God, that they are but weak and frail human beings. Stir up in them the grace of their vocation which is in them by the imposition of the bishop’s hands. Keep them close to You, lest the enemy prevail against them, so that they may never do anything in the slightest degree unworthy of their sublime vocation.

O Jesus, I pray for Your faithful and fervent priests; for your unfaithful and tepid priests; for Your priests laboring at home or abroad in distant mission fields; for Your tempted priests; for the lonely and desolate priests; for Your young priests; for Your dying priests; for the souls of Your priests in purgatory.

But above all, I commend to you [My Spiritual Director/Confessor ] and all the priests dearest to me, the priest who baptized me, the priests who have absolved me from my sins, the priests whose masses I have assisted and who have offered me Your Body and Blood in Holy Communion, the priests who have taught and instructed me or helped and encouraged me, and the priests to whom I am indebted in any other way.

O Jesus, keep them all close to Your Heart, and bless them abundantly in time and in eternity. Amen.

Mary, Queen of Apostles, pray for us and obtain for us many faithful and holy priests.

With a special intention for Fr. Anthony I. Ctaudo,OP, Fr. Joseph Illo, Fr. Tim, Fr. Paul, Another Fr. Tim, Fr. Mike, Fr. John, Fr. David, another Fr. David, Fr. Ron, Fr. Vincent, Msngr. Sam, Fr. Josh and Fr. Mark.
 
**" Daily Prayer for Priests "

O Almighty, Eternal God, look upon the Face of Your Son and for love of Him, who is the Eternal High Priest, have pity on Your Priests. Remember, O most compassionate God, that they are but weak and frail human beings. Stir up in them the grace of their vocation which is in them by the imposition of the bishop’s hands. Keep them close to You, lest the enemy prevail against them, so that they may never do anything in the slightest degree unworthy of their sublime vocation.

O Jesus, I pray for Your faithful and fervent priests; for your unfaithful and tepid priests; for Your priests laboring at home or abroad in distant mission fields; for Your tempted priests; for the lonely and desolate priests; for Your young priests; for Your dying priests; for the souls of Your priests in purgatory.

But above all, I commend to you N. ] and all the priests dearest to me, the priest who baptized me, the priests who have absolved me from my sins, the priests whose masses I have assisted and who have offered me Your Body and Blood in Holy Communion, the priests who have taught and instructed me or helped and encouraged me, and the priests to whom I am indebted in any other way.

O Jesus, keep them all close to Your Heart, and bless them abundantly in time and in eternity. Amen.

Mary, Queen of Apostles, pray for us and obtain for us many faithful and holy priests.

With a special intention for Fr. Anthony I. Cataudo,OP & all the Dominican Order; Fr. Joseph Illo, Fr. Tim, Fr. Paul, Another Fr. Tim, Fr. Mike, Fr. John, Fr. David, another Fr. David, Fr. Ron, Fr. Vincent, Msngr. Sam, Fr. Josh and Fr. Mark.

Opus Sanctorum Angelorum / prayer from: The Chalice of Strength ]**
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top