J
jochoa
Guest
I believe you have a misunderstanding of what is being shared. Distinction is in the relation between persons. Distinction is not in a single person. For example, if I asked “how are you distinct,” we would have to follow up with “in relation to what/who” because distinction is found in relation.Dear Jochoa,
if distinction is not inside the persons, then it is a creatyre, because it is not in God, and so it is not eternal,
The Trinity can be eternal because Eternity has three distinct eternals, which are each Eternity.…and so Trinity can’t be eternal, because distinction between persons is the origin of the Trinity. Trinity is eternal, that can’t be true.
(1) always was, (2) always is, (3) always will be, and the distinction between each is found in the relation to each other.
Always was is eternal, in addition, in relation to always is and always will be, always was WAS first.
Always is is also eternal, in addition, in relation to always was, always is proceeds from always was, and in relation to always will be, always is precedes.
Always will be is eternal, in addition, in relation to always was and always is, always will be proceeds.
Thanks for sharing your understandings! I am really enjoying pondering our discussion, and I look forward to more!