'Pet Psychic's' Says She Communicated Telepathically With Biden's Dogs. The Daily Beast Runs With It

• Thread starter Thread starter gam197
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never really believed that dogs or cats “think”.

They just “are”.

And I love my cat- I just don’t make more of her than she is.

“The very first thing I got was that they were both very excited about moving to the White House,” Lee-Crowther told The Daily Beast. “I had a real connection, I felt that excitement of theirs. They showed me that Joe Biden is very bonded to his dogs, and has a real connection to them. They kept showing me that although he has rescued one of the dogs, the dogs feel in many ways they have rescued him.”

Biden’s dogs also conveyed, said Lee-Crowther, his “big personality” and “great empathy for people and animals.” She also claimed Biden can’t “function without dogs in his life,” and “talks to them like they are people about his ideas, hopes for the future.”
Is this where America is at?

Last edited:
I have my doubts any psychics were questioned by journalists about the Trump family pets and reporting back in glowing terms.

Maybe she should try to communicate with Joe Biden so he could speak clearly or she could interpret.
This comes across as poking fun Biden’s stutter. It doesn’t sit well with me.

Maybe she should try to communicate with Joe Biden so he could speak clearly or she could interpret.
Obviously written by someone who can’t be bothered to listen to the President-Elect’s speeches or interviews.

48.png
gam197:
Maybe she should …
This comes across as poking fun Biden’s stutter. It doesn’t sit well with me.
I never mention his stutter so how that came through I do not know. .I was thinking gaffes. Erased line from my post.

Last edited:
Pet psychics are not a new thing.

There are legitimate people who can sense how to relate to dogs. There was a good cable show called "Dog Whisperer with Cesar Millan" who really knew how to deal with dogs. He was unbelievable in solving problems.

In looking for the show I found out they have DogTV

Last edited:
I am not much in to trusting anyone that does not have a pet.

Trump has nasty words for Pet Owners.

Trump Says Owning Pets Is ‘Low-Class’ and People Aren’t Happy (wideopenpets.com)
Trump took a lot of grief for not owning a pet. They accused him of hating dogs.
The New York Times ran a column by Frank Bruni headlined “Why Donald Trump Hates Your Dog.” Bruni’s bizarre reasoning led him to write: “For Trump, all relationships are transactional and God’s creatures possess value only in accordance with their ability to elevate and enrich him.”

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back