R
rcuk
Guest
Dear all;
I had a random thought about experience after death.
This isn’t so much about whether we ‘see God’; I suspect that we will be in His presence, and ‘behold’ God, which is different.
If we are in purgatory, or later, heaven, how is it that we will ‘see’? Will we ‘see’ our loved ones again, or will we be blind?
I understand references that suggest we will see the face of God; but is there any guidance given to help us understand what the nature of this seeing will be, since we will have left our body on earth?
Thanks!
I had a random thought about experience after death.
This isn’t so much about whether we ‘see God’; I suspect that we will be in His presence, and ‘behold’ God, which is different.
If we are in purgatory, or later, heaven, how is it that we will ‘see’? Will we ‘see’ our loved ones again, or will we be blind?
I understand references that suggest we will see the face of God; but is there any guidance given to help us understand what the nature of this seeing will be, since we will have left our body on earth?
Thanks!