Playstation gamers?

  • Thread starter Thread starter EmeraldOne
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

EmeraldOne

Guest
Hey folks, I’d love to connect with some others of strong faith and maturity to enjoy gaming with. It’s been a hobby of mine for the last twenty years and I just got a shiny new PS4. I find the online scene very often to be quite hostile of any Christian trying to live out their faith, and most often if I find a Christian group in a game they seem much more bent towards Protestantism. It’d be nice to have friends who are like minded. Anyone else out there? My PSN ID is “Otharius”, post here or send me an friends invite! :cool:

(I also have a PS3 as well, and I’d really enjoy having fun with folks on either of them.)
 
Dark Souls 2 on PS3 is an amazing game and I’ve been playing it non stop since it came out in March.

Demon’s Souls, Dark Souls, and now DS2! Check them out! Great co op
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top