Hello HHMOM, I am a new member and was browsing when I saw your post asking for prayer. Believe that many of us will pray for you now and in the future. We may not all write you and let you know we are doing it but it is being done. You are included by name in many of our daily prayers for special people close to us.

Know that God has great love for you and you do not walk alone. I have found that when I am feeling anxiety and my hands are shaking for some unknown reason, signs that you are familiar with I’m sure…I start praying the Rosary. Some times I cry at first but I keep going and by the time I get to the end of the first decade, I begin to feel a wonderful calm going through my body. After the full Rosary the most amazing thing happens !
I can take on anything. The Holy Mother is by my side and I talk to her many times during the day. I can feel her love and gentleness. She gives me strength to go on. I always remember to thank her for her help and graces that she has bestowed upon me. Many, many times I call on her for help.
I ask for help to understand, help to avoid temptation…I even put my scapulars and Rosary on my choking dog and said “Hail Marys” non stop until my dog was fine again. I was so scared…I had time to only to pray…he would have been dead by the time I reached the Vet. So instead of driving…I put my trust in faith and pjrayed as hard as I could, hardly stopping to take a breath. My pracious dog, my best friend,…my baby is fine. I always feel better after I take time to honor and pray to our Mother of God. I pray that you find the peace that is yours just for the asking.
God bless you, Sharon