Please Contact Your House Representative Regarding Marriage Ammendment

• Thread starter Thread starter Brad
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Brad

Please contact your representative and ask them to co-sponsor and/or support the Federal Marriage Ammendment. It is necessary to protect the legal definition of the institution of marriage in this country.

capwiz.com/afanet/alert6855161.html

40.png
Brad:
Please contact your representative and ask them to co-sponsor and/or support the Federal Marriage Ammendment. It is necessary to protect the legal definition of the institution of marriage in this country.

capwiz.com/afanet/alert6855161.html

Iff homosexual marriages do not last any longer than christian marriages,i see no real problem.

Perry5 said:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Iff homosexual marriages do not last any longer than christian marriages,i see no real problem.

I’m not posting this thread to debate. We’ve already had countless debates with people who, like yourself, are from “states of confusion”. If you have legitimate questions as to how to improve the state of marriage or as to what Church teaching really is, I’d be happy to engage in debate. If you are just going to throw the standard playbook one-liners that attempt to justify institutionalized immorality on the basis that other people sin, I’ve got no time for that. Negative attitudes never solve a single problem nor promote anything good.

Are there any amendments proposed that would ban homosexuals from adopting childen and obtaining children through illicit fertility methods?

40.png
fix:
Are there any amendments proposed that would ban homosexuals from adopting childen and obtaining children through illicit fertility methods?
That sounds as if you would support limiting peoples reproductive rights. I would think that of all groups Catholics would be against government involvement in our reproductive decisions.

40.png
fix:
Not that I know of. We’ve got to take 1 step at a time.

40.png
Mac6yver:
That sounds as if you would support limiting peoples reproductive rights. I would think that of all groups Catholics would be against government involvement in our reproductive decisions.
Is there a “right” to IVF or surrogacy? We have a right to follow the intended use of reproductive processes. We have no right to manipulate them for our selfish desires. The ends do not justify the means.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back