Please continue to pray for me...

  • Thread starter Thread starter JohnD212
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JohnD212

Guest
Could everyone please continue their prayers for me. I recently had someone who I spent 13 years with leave me. I am unemployed and basically have no friends or family. I am struggling with the loneliness and am falling back on my catholic upbringing for strength and guidance. The prayers that were offered before gave me hope. Each day is a struggle. Each day I awake to see Jesus on the cross hanging near my bed and the first words from my mouth each morning are “Jesus Help me” .

I just want to hold my head up and start to repair my destroyed life.
 
Praying for you for peace and trust, for good friends to come into your life and for employment.
 
Prayers are continuing for you John.

*Our Father, who art in Heaven,
hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come,
thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us,
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus
Holy Mary, Mother of God
pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

*August Queen of the Heavens, heavenly sovereign of the Angels, Thou who from the beginning received from God the power and the mission to crush the head of Satan, we humbly beseech Thee to send Your holy Legions, so that under Thy command and through Thy power, they may pursue the demons and combat them everywhere, suppress their boldness, and drive them back into the abyss. Who is like God? O good and tender Mother, Thou will always be our love and hope! O Divine Mother, send Thy Holy Angels to defend me and to drive far away from me the cruel enemy. Holy Angels and Archangels, defend us, guard us. Amen.
 
Praying very hard for you to find peace of mind, good friends and a good job!
 
O Christ Jesus,
all is darkness for JohnD212
and he feels weak and helpless.
Give him the sense of Your presence,
Your love, and Your strength.
Help him to have perfect trust
in Your protecting love
and strengthening power,
so that nothing may frighten or worry him,
for, living close to You,
he shall see Your hand,
Your purpose, Your will through all things.
Amen
 
Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen
 
Dear John, you’ve been in my thoughts and prayers and will continue to be so.
I am so thankful you are turning to Jesus and your Catholic faith in your devastation.

Our love and prayers for you.
:grouphug:
 
Thank you everyone. Today…while walking with a friend who I was telling about my pain…I began to cry heavily and just at that moment…a church nearby rang its bell. The bell rang so beautiful and I saw that as a sign God was there.

You all do such wonderful things. God is all I have right now so it’s nice to know, from so many people, that he’s definitely there for me.

God bless
 
Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top