Please Help Evil has been in this house., read please believe

  • Thread starter Thread starter evans77
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

evans77

Guest
I spoke to church today and it will be 2 weeks before they can me. I have had spiritual things happening. Firstly long story, I started writing to this guy back in October and he seemed nice on social network. Just friendly nothing bad. Never thought of him in that way. About Christmas time I started to think of him in that way very strange just like suddenly he came to me in my head to the point of obsession. Well I stupidly had a reading done but thought it would be OK as this girl prayed to angels. Anyway my daughter has woken up before and pointed at window but I told her nothing was there. Now two weeks ago in had weird dream that I suffer from Sleep Paralysis and saw this guy in my dream. I had my daughter next me and felt her hand or was it her hand maybe his, I told him I was falling in love but he never said anything just looked sad. I woke up and felt relieved.

T weird thing happened the other night I had the worst dream I had sleep paralysis again an this time malevolent spirits were there. I chased them down the hall in my dream and it was awfully real. My friend is staying with me. I woke up but so did my two year old terrified she kept pointing at my head board of the bed and one corner of the room. She would not sleep. My friend came in the room and my child would not let my daughter leave. My child as also looking at the hallway and was so scared. It was worst night we did not sleep. I kept her telling her peppa pig was behind me on the headboad. I walked round the room and she was more scared and upset about one particular corner of the room. It was awful. Now the strange thing that no one not my two year old or my friend could have done. I could not find my perfumes two joint perfumes in a box. I was very wary of this but thought I must have lost it between my mums and my house. It turned up! Between my head aboard and the wall. Please do not in ask do not question me on this as it was not there in 4 weeks of it missing. I have moved the bed. My daughter often throws her teddy there and I would have noticed a fairly big box. We were freaked me more so as how could that happen.

I am absolutely certain if anyone ever told me this I would dismiss until it happens to you
In have let God go in recent weeks. Especially since this guy has been in my head. He has been ignoring me on social media for two weeks so I wonder now if he has done something as he is heavily involved n the occult. Part of the reason I never spoke to him much after he told me when I first talked to him but then weeks later I woke up silly as this may sound in love. I have no husband at night. And I am quite scared but I know I am in Christ.

I prayed with oil but two weeks is long to wait so need prayers now from everyone who truly believes. I sometimes find church benchers that sit there read the bible but when stuff like this happens dismiss it. Even my sister who came round Friday morning after that night saw ,y daughter scared of the corner of the room. She still has not forgotten a and it is Sunday.

Please help me. I need God. I need him a lot.

In Jesus name I wish this guy had stayed away and I think something to do with him. I actually felt in love. My daughter is my priority and my love and I am sorry I failed her
 
Praying for you,Evans. I hear how distraught you are. Hoping that those who will be coming over to help in a couple of weeks can resolve this for.
 
Praying to St. Michael the Archangel to watch over & protect you & your family.
 
I spoke to church today and it will be 2 weeks before they can me. I have had spiritual things happening. Firstly long story, I started writing to this guy back in October and he seemed nice on social network. Just friendly nothing bad. Never thought of him in that way. About Christmas time I started to think of him in that way very strange just like suddenly he came to me in my head to the point of obsession. Well I stupidly had a reading done but thought it would be OK as this girl prayed to angels. Anyway my daughter has woken up before and pointed at window but I told her nothing was there. Now two weeks ago in had weird dream that I suffer from Sleep Paralysis and saw this guy in my dream. I had my daughter next me and felt her hand or was it her hand maybe his, I told him I was falling in love but he never said anything just looked sad. I woke up and felt relieved.

T weird thing happened the other night I had the worst dream I had sleep paralysis again an this time malevolent spirits were there. I chased them down the hall in my dream and it was awfully real. My friend is staying with me. I woke up but so did my two year old terrified she kept pointing at my head board of the bed and one corner of the room. She would not sleep. My friend came in the room and my child would not let my daughter leave. My child as also looking at the hallway and was so scared. It was worst night we did not sleep. I kept her telling her peppa pig was behind me on the headboad. I walked round the room and she was more scared and upset about one particular corner of the room. It was awful. Now the strange thing that no one not my two year old or my friend could have done. I could not find my perfumes two joint perfumes in a box. I was very wary of this but thought I must have lost it between my mums and my house. It turned up! Between my head aboard and the wall. Please do not in ask do not question me on this as it was not there in 4 weeks of it missing. I have moved the bed. My daughter often throws her teddy there and I would have noticed a fairly big box. We were freaked me more so as how could that happen.

I am absolutely certain if anyone ever told me this I would dismiss until it happens to you
In have let God go in recent weeks. Especially since this guy has been in my head. He has been ignoring me on social media for two weeks so I wonder now if he has done something as he is heavily involved n the occult. Part of the reason I never spoke to him much after he told me when I first talked to him but then weeks later I woke up silly as this may sound in love. I have no husband at night. And I am quite scared but I know I am in Christ.

I prayed with oil but two weeks is long to wait so need prayers now from everyone who truly believes. I sometimes find church benchers that sit there read the bible but when stuff like this happens dismiss it. Even my sister who came round Friday morning after that night saw ,y daughter scared of the corner of the room. She still has not forgotten a and it is Sunday.

Please help me. I need God. I need him a lot.

In Jesus name I wish this guy had stayed away and I think something to do with him. I actually felt in love. My daughter is my priority and my love and I am sorry I failed her
In your first paragraph there is a sentence where you said you had a reading done and thought it was okay because the person prayed to angels. Doing readings are not of the Lord, and the good angels would not be what she prayed to. I don’t know if you are Catholic, or who is coming over to be of help.

I will keep you in my prayers.
 
See a priest. Make a good Confession. Make an appointment with a good priest and tell him your situation. Obey him. Sprinkle holy water throughout your house often.
Pray and fast. Call on the names of Jesus and Mary for help. Wear a St. Benedict Crucifix. Hang St. Benedict crucifixes in every room of your home.
Renounce everything and everyone associated with the occult. Pray the Rosary attend Mass and receive the Eucharist often if you are Catholic.
You need to talk to a priest who is well versed in these matters.
Praying for you. Remember God is with you and He is way more powerful than Satan.
 
Posted by evans77
In have let God go in recent weeks. Especially since this guy has been in my head. He has been ignoring me on social media for two weeks so I wonder now if he has done something as he is heavily involved n the occult. Part of the reason I never spoke to him much after he told me when I first talked to him but then weeks later I woke up silly as this may sound in love. I have no husband at night. And I am quite scared but I know I am in Christ. .
Hi Evans77,
The thing I noticed is that you got involved so quickly with someone who you found on the internet. I don’t need to tell you that that can be quite dangerous as people can pretend to be anything as long as they remain “online.” The fact that you KNEW that he was into the occult sends up a great many red flags in my mind. Those people are not to be messed with but let strictly alone! Or, you could have even more dangerous things happening than you already do!

**I don’t doubt for a minute that your little girl “saw” something on your headboard. ** Children are able to see things that we often cannot. And if she was that frightened, I would suggest that it was probably something very scary!

evans77. you make the comment that you “are in Christ” but your actions don’t show that at all. The fact that you would turn to someone in the occult to fill in your own loneliness and then “get a reading” from someone who is also in the occult, is scary in itself and something that You will have to deal with. The Lord is not a divine butler who will come when called and take care of a situation that you are still entertaining in your mind.

**Yes, loneliness can be very difficult, but your little girl should do a long way to help you deal with that loneliness! ** My husband was in the service for years and I was also very afraid, but once I had children it made it a great deal easier to content with. And I turned to the Lord as my first response and prayed continually because of my fear!

I would suggest that you do everything that you can do to put this male individual completely out of your mind and then begin to find your faith again! Because it is only your faith that will help you deal with this problem–not an outside “exorcist!” Not that exorcists don’t have an important place in the Church, but you are dealing with a situation that you brought on yourself and one that I am not sure that you want to let go of. Remember your words; "then weeks later I woke up, silly as this may sound,"in love."

I would also suggest that you get back into Church and make an effort to get to know the Jesus that you seem to think that you are close to, because it is only in this way that you will find a way out of this nightmare that you find yourself in.

In the meantime, we will all pray!

DesertSister62
 
Hiya, Thanks for all replies. Just to clear up a few things regarding this guy.there was never anything between us. He was in the occult but after speaking a few times I did stay away 🤷 one day I just started thinking about him a lot very suddenly very strange! I have never met him though and my dedication is my daughter and only my daughter. She is my life. Yes it was scary. Just had a friend round, praying worshipping and generally annointing rooms.

I know I should not have done the reading and I am sorry now, amongst other things. Certainly if I was sceptical before I am not now! Again Thanks for prayers
 
You have committed serious sins by becoming involved with the occult. Go to Confession As Soon As Possible and resolve never to do that again. Talk to a priest about blessing your home and children.
 
Yes the best thing to go to confession, better make an appointment than where you stand in line, so you have more time… say it is urgent and serious, and shake our your heart to the priest you speak to, just honestly tell him everything, and do what he says. Let God free you.
 
(by the way, I have suffered from sleep paralysis before, know how scary that alone can be…)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top