R
rinnie
Guest
Please pray for my best friends brother. She just told me today he has a brain tumor and has to have surgery tommorow morning.
Please pray for him. 5 years ago its exactly what my brother had. God took my brother. Please pray that she gets her miracle and God lets her brother live.
Please pray the Our Father and Hail Mary for her family.
I remember right before my brother died some very very important words came to life for me.
THY KINGDOM COME THY WILL BE DONE ON EARTH AS IT IS IN HEAVEN. I pray my will and Gods will, this time is the same.
He goes in tommow at 7:30 Please remember him in your prayers.
Thank-you and God Bless you all.
Please pray for him. 5 years ago its exactly what my brother had. God took my brother. Please pray that she gets her miracle and God lets her brother live.
Please pray the Our Father and Hail Mary for her family.
I remember right before my brother died some very very important words came to life for me.
THY KINGDOM COME THY WILL BE DONE ON EARTH AS IT IS IN HEAVEN. I pray my will and Gods will, this time is the same.
He goes in tommow at 7:30 Please remember him in your prayers.
Thank-you and God Bless you all.