Please help me find this book?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Felicity86
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Felicity86

Guest
Dear fellow forum members,

I was hoping somebody could help me remember the author of a book I loved as a child.

I think it was called 57 Stories of Saints maybe 57 Stories of Saints for Boys and Girls

What I do remember is that it was hardcover, red, and inside had sepia pictures of such saints as St. Thecla, St. Sebastian, St. Ann, St. Rose of Lima, Blessed Kateri. I know it’s not much to go on, but I can see it so clearly in my mind’s eye, and am hoping someone else knows exactly what I’m talking about!

It has a lot of sentimental value because I believe it planted the seeds for my conversion to Catholicism years later.

Please help!
Gratefully,
Felicity
 
Dear fellow forum members,

I was hoping somebody could help me remember the author of a book I loved as a child.

I think it was called 57 Stories of Saints maybe 57 Stories of Saints for Boys and Girls

What I do remember is that it was hardcover, red, and inside had sepia pictures of such saints as St. Thecla, St. Sebastian, St. Ann, St. Rose of Lima, Blessed Kateri. I know it’s not much to go on, but I can see it so clearly in my mind’s eye, and am hoping someone else knows exactly what I’m talking about!

It has a lot of sentimental value because I believe it planted the seeds for my conversion to Catholicism years later.

Please help!
Gratefully,
Felicity
Hmmm… well the book you mentioned was written by Anne Eileen Heffernan. A revised edition can be found here.
 
Thank you, Tietjen.

You know what’s funny? I had actually come across that online, but the different cover is throwing me for a loop, so I didn’t know if it was the same one from my childhood.

~Felicity
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top