Please help

  • Thread starter Thread starter EzraJacob
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

EzraJacob

Guest
I am a returning Catholic. I believe the Lord has called me back to the great Church, after running away because I did not want to give up my sinful ways.

Now that I am returning I am more then happy to be back home. Though I have only been baptized, I still get as before a great spiritual feeling at mass and while I do anything related to our great Lord and his Church.

So I am asking for you wonderful people on CAF to pray for me, to be strong and to stick to the faith. I also would like to ask for you to pray for my family. Especially my Mother who is stuck in her ways of tarot cards. She says she believes its a good way to help others, and I want nothing more for her to come to the Church. As well as my brother who is going through troubles as a teen. Thank you, and I will keep all of you on this forum in mind while I pray and recite the rosary.

Thank you and may God bless you all.
 
For you and your family I pray

Prayer to be Faithful of Serving God

Father in Heaven,
ever-living source of all that is good,
keep me faithful in serving You.
Help me to drink of Christ’s Truth,
and fill my heart with His Love
so that I may serve You in faith
and love and reach eternal life.
In the Sacrament of the Eucharist
You give me the joy of sharing Your Life.
Keep me in Your presence.
Let me never be separated from You
and help me to do Your Will.
 
Sacred Heart of Jesus,
We place our trust in Thee.

Sacred Heart of Jesus,
We place our trust in Thee.

Sacred Heart of Jesus,
We place our trust in Thee.
 
Sacred Heart of Jesus,
We place our trust in Thee.

Sacred Heart of Jesus,
We place our trust in Thee.

Sacred Heart of Jesus,
We place our trust in Thee.
O Sacred Heart of Jesus I trust in you. 🙂

Thank you
 
EzraJacob, I’m delighted to be able to pray for you and your family, and to join others in welcoming you back.
Dear Jesus thank You for calling EzraJacob back ito the life of the Church.
Please continue to bless and strengthen him,
and make him a true witness of Catholic faith and a great example of prayer and love to his family and those who are around him.

Holy Spirit of God, guide and enlighten him in the richness of the faith and the Sacraments.
 
For you and your family I pray

Prayer to be Faithful of Serving God

Father in Heaven,
ever-living source of all that is good,
keep me faithful in serving You.
Help me to drink of Christ’s Truth,
and fill my heart with His Love
so that I may serve You in faith
and love and reach eternal life.
In the Sacrament of the Eucharist
You give me the joy of sharing Your Life.
Keep me in Your presence.
Let me never be separated from You
and help me to do Your Will.
I thank you with my whole heart for this prayer, May God bless you
 
EzraJacob, I’m delighted to be able to pray for you and your family, and to join others in welcoming you back.
Dear Jesus thank You for calling EzraJacob back ito the life of the Church.
Please continue to bless and strengthen him,
and make him a true witness of Catholic faith and a great example of prayer and love to his family and those who are around him.

Holy Spirit of God, guide and enlighten him in the richness of the faith and the Sacraments.
I thank you. May God bless you and all of the kind hearted people on this forum community
 
Jesus, I trust in You!

For your mother:

St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle, be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray, and do thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host, by the Divine Power of God, cast into hell Satan and all the evil spirits, who prowl around seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.
 
I am so happy to hear you are coming back to the Church. Glory to God. I will pray for your mom and your brother. Glad to know you also pray the rosary, its is such a good meditation.
I will con’t to pray for you and your family. God Bless
 
Lord, please finish the good work you are doing in EzraJacob and continue to bless him. Grant him all the graces he needs to persevere in a state of grace and give him strength to carry his crosses with patience and love. Help him to find a good, holy spiritual director/confessor to help him live a life of faith, hope and love. Thank you for bringing him back to the faith. Help his mother and brother to live a life faithful to you and have mercy on them. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer.
 
Hail Mary conceived without sin.
Pray for us who have recourse to thee.

Hail Mary conceived without sin.
Pray for us who have recourse to thee.

Hail Mary conceived without sin.
Pray for us who have recourse to thee.
 
Remember, O most loving Virgin Mary,
that never was it known,
that anyone who fled to your protection,
implored your help, or sought your intercession,
was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence,
though burdened by my sins,
I fly to you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother.
To you I come, before you I stand,
sinful and sorrowful.
O Mother of the Word Incarnate,
despise not my petitions for EzraJacob, but in your mercy,
hear and answer me.
Amen.
 
Sacred Heart of Jesus,
We place our trust in Thee.

Sacred Heart of Jesus,
We place our trust in Thee.

Sacred Heart of Jesus,
We place our trust in Thee.
 
I will again love to say thank you to everyone who out of the kindness in their heart, decided to pray for me and my family. I really do appreciate it.

I know I rarely post in this section of the forums, but I would like to say that I do pray for everyone in CAF. This is such a wonderful website that has allowed me to grow greatly.May God Bless all of you!
 
Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.
 
Sacred Heart of Jesus,
We place our trust in Thee.

Sacred Heart of Jesus,
We place our trust in Thee.

Sacred Heart of Jesus,
We place our trust in Thee.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top