please i need help

  • Thread starter Thread starter synlly
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

synlly

Guest
Hey.Please im trying to concieve for the past seven months to no avail.please can i have novenas for those trying to concieve.I just completed the Novena to John Paul II.please remember me in your prayers.
 
Dear ‘Synlly’,

I will keep you in my prayers. But, don’t worry: it took me 12 years of constant trying and prayer to conceive my son, yet here he is in the world, helping me in all sorts of ways now that I’m housebound with MS, and others through his work at a medical herbalist’s.

Keep trying, Synlly, and may God bless you.

Praying. Praying…

Virginia
 
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my mother; to thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me.

Amen!
 
L learn the techniques of NFP. In particular the Creighton Method is of especial use in combating low fertility and diagnosing is causes.

It took my wife & I 2 years we only started the NFP techniques towards the end of that time.
. Our 2nd child was Concieved within 2 months of deliberately trying. And that’s without formal lessons in the methods.

Some sources also say that If you have previously used any format of chemical contraceptive is better to wait several months before trying to bake in the oven.

May God grant you the children you so much desire.
 
Eternal God , in whom mercy is endless,
and the treasury of compassion inexhastible ,
look kindly upon us and increase Your mercy in us ,
that in difficult moments we might not despair
nor become despondent , but with great confidence ,
submit ourselves to Your Holy Will ,
which is love and mercy itself . Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
I feel for you…took me two years…have you tried novena to St Therese?

Holy Father, thy will be done. When the time is right, please allow conception to happen. Amen
 
Thanks Prayer partners for all your supportive messages and prayers.I will update you the results next month
 
Eternal God , in whom mercy is endless,
and the treasury of compassion inexhastible ,
look kindly upon us and increase Your mercy in us ,
that in difficult moments we might not despair
nor become despondent , but with great confidence ,
submit ourselves to Your Holy Will ,
which is love and mercy itself . Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top