Please keep praying for my son, my husband, and me

  • Thread starter Thread starter lynnehelen
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lynnehelen

Guest
By my sin, by my sin, by my own grevious fault I have come to this place. When I met the person to whom I am legally married I had been out of the state hospital in Pennsylvania two years and was deeply suicidal. I was taking medication with improper supervision.

When I met my husband I was glad to find someone else from out of the area, Pennsylvania Dutch country. Also, he was a Canadian, and my family was British. It all seemed right, but everything went wrong from the very beginning and now I question my own motives. Was I taking advantage? I felt I had him in a trap. I was disabled by a suicide attempt and already receiving SSDI. I had problems with my family, with whom I was staying as I didn’t have enough money to live on my own. I regarded everything as temporary. I was starting to think about how to move on and didn’t know how. Somewhere inside i felt the biological clock ticking. I saw happy couples and felt a chill inside.

We kept each other warm. I think he was ready to love me. I blamed everybody except myself for how things went wrong. I realize now that I had reasoned out a habit of using people at that time, for practice. You’re taught that in the hospital, but I was doing it in real life. It was a grevious error. Was I just trying to use my husband to have one because I wanted one? I had two abortions both in confusion and then got pregnant and now my son has grown up in this marriage, and now I am well enough to look back and consider that he was just a child as he lived through what was a horror for me, an adult.

Please keep praying for us. Crying and ashamed.
 
Praying that you find comfort and peace through our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
 
Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death
Amen.

St. Jude, pray for us!
 
Our father who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name, Thy kindgom come, Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation but deliever us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be world without end. Amen.
 
All of us have fallen short of the Glory of God.

Believe me, tis true…ALL OF US!

There is nothing, and this too bears repeating, there is nothing that is too large of an ordeal, be it sin, or grievous error…that HE did not die for! Nothing if we are repentant with a sorrowful, sincere heart.

“And Peter wept bitter tears”…yet Christ left Him the Keys to the Kingdom!

Pope John Paul II…Blessed Pope JPII…always said, “fear not”…keep that message in your heart.

Through your sincere repentance, and /or sorrow, Our Good Lord may be preparing you for joy beyond your own belief…ah but thats the key isn’t it? Keep the Faith, and the Hope in Christ our Lord…when HE fixes something you surely never know it was broken!

God Bless You!!!
 
Lord, if lynnehelen feels she used her husband, may she confess this to a priest and be sure to forgive herself. May she not dwell on her mistakes but brush herself off from her falls and start anew. May lynnehelen learn form her mistakes, but not let guilt take over her life. May she find healing, strength and peace in the sacraments, and grow deeply in faith. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer.
 
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Our father who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name, Thy kindgom come, Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation but deliever us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be world without end. Amen.
 
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Our father who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name, Thy kindgom come, Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation but deliever us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be world without end. Amen.
 
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Our father who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name, Thy kindgom come, Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation but deliever us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be world without end. Amen.
 
Our father who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name, Thy kindgom come, Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation but deliever us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be world without end. Amen.
 
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother
 
Our father who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name, Thy kindgom come, Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation but deliever us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be world without end. Amen
 
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top