please please pray for me.....

  • Thread starter Thread starter Brady01
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Brady01

Guest
I don’t really ask people to pray for me. But I’m asking now for people to pray for me. I waiting on offer’s to college course to come in the post. I prayed so much that I would get into psychology. Please pray that I will get an offer of acceptant on the course psychology. I may have a offer in a week or more so pray for me…

Shane,

God bless you
 
I’ll pray that all will go well, Brady.
Thank you for asking for our prayers
 
Our Father, who art in Heaven,
hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come,
thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us,
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen
 
I will be praying for you…

Hail Mary, full of grace the Lord is with thee,
Blessed are thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.
 
I hope you get in.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen
 
I’m so sick of waiting… everyday checking my messages and think of them stupid pre-exams I am so worried…AND SCARED TO DEATH 😦 :o

thx for the prayers i hope the WORK
 
I got an email from the university asking for the subject and levels…I’m being considered but no offer or rejection has been made yet!! So I’m really scared what might happen tomorrow…

keep praying for me please !!!
 
Praying you get an offer.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen
 
good news… a offer of acceptance or a rejection will be made in a day or two…not long to wait 😦 when an offer is made the will not change it :o so keep on praying before its to late 👍 please
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top