please please pray!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kasenka
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kasenka

Guest
Hi, everyone. Through this website I have realized how many wonderful Catholics there are out there and I’m asking you, as my family in faith, to pray for these intentions. I met an amazing man through my work and he is an atheist who is honestly questioning what he believes and trying to find the truth. Please, please, pray for him that he converts. I want more than anything for him to believe in God. Even if we’ll never be together- I’d be so happy if he could feel the joy that comes from faith regardless if we end up together. Regardless the situation is hard on me because I’m not sure what God’s will is for the two of us. Please pray for me that I can trust in God’s will and that I can be patient (but mainly pray for him because honestly my struggles aren’t as important has his!). Thanks in advance for the prayers; I know that every prayer makes a huge difference!
 
I will keep you, him, and your situation in my prayers. Whichever path God chooses for you, we do not know…but He knows what is best.

God Bless you!!!

:amen:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top