Please pray again regarding my housing and financial situation

Status
Not open for further replies.

signit

New member
Please pray again regarding this situation I posted about last month:
(1) My residence is in need of home repairs. I may be able to borrow some or all of the money I need. However, in the worst case, the cost of repairs may be so high that I may have to walk away from the residence. I would then have to start paying rent which I am not in a good position to do at this time.

Thanks to all of you for your past prayers.

Thanks in advance.
I am very upset about this situation. There have been other developments which may have made the situation worse.

To make things worse, I have lost a lot of my personal possessions as a result of this situation.

Thanks to all of you for your past prayers.

Thanks in advance.
 
St. Joseph, pray for us. St. Gianna, pray for us. St. Raphael, St. Martin, pray for us. Divine and Holy Infant of Prague, hear our intentions and grant our petitions. Amen.
 
Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

†

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

†

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

†

For Help in Trials

Most holy apostle St. Jude, faithful servant and friend of Jesus, the name of the traitor who delivered your beloved Master into the hands of His enemies has caused you to be forgotten by many. But the Church honors and invokes you universally as the patron of hopeless cases–of things despaired of. Pray for me who feels so hopeless. Make use, I implore you, of that particular privilege accorded to you of bringing visible and speedy help where help is almost despaired of. Come to my assistance in this great need, that I may receive the consolations and succor of heaven in all my necessities, tribulations and sufferings, in particular (signit), and that I may bless God with you and all the elect throughout eternity. I promise you, O Blessed St. Jude, to be ever mindful of this great favor, and I will never cease to honor you as my special and powerful patron, and to do all in my power to encourage devotion to you. Amen.

†
 
Prayer to Our Mother of Perpetual Help for Financial Aid

Dear Mother Mary,
We approach you with submissive and humble hearts,
because we have a child-like confidence in your intercession and goodness,
beseeching you to assist Signit in their present financial worry.
We believe, dear Mother, that you are not only rich and bountiful,
but extremely kind and generous to all your loving children.
We plead with thee then, dear Mother, to obtain for Signit
the help they so urgently needs in their present financial difficulty.
We thank you, dear Lady, through Christ Our Lord, Amen.

:signofcross:

​
 
I pray to St. Joseph and your Guardian
angel to help you w/ your living arrange-
ments, also to help you w/ your money
problems, so don’t be afraid, God is the
Giver of all good gifts, SEEK HIS FACE
in prayer!!

Remember, Heart of Jesus, Immaculate Heart of Mary,
and you, O glorious St. Joseph, that no one has ever
had recourse to your protection, or implored your assist-
ance without obtaining relief. Animated with the utmost
lively confidence, I come laden with the weight of my sins,
to prostrate myself before you. O Merciful Heart of Jesus,
Immaculate Heart of Mary, and you, O glorious St. Joseph,
reject not my prayer and petitions but graciously hear and
grant them.
Amen
 
Thanks to all for your prayers. Please continue to pray.

I was just told today that there is even more damage that I did not know about before that will have to be fixed.

Thanks again to all.
 
That’s not good, I pray to St. Joseph for
your troubles, remember:
Don’t be afraid to pray to God for relief of your burdens.
If relief is not in sight, ask Him for the graces you need
to endure in these troubled times. Remember as well to
keep your eyes on the prize: heaven, where “God will
wipe way every tear…and death shall be no more; neither
shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain anymore” (Rev 21:4).

Dear St. Joseph, bless signit’s house and home,
may the problems be fixed and that he will be able
to stay there.
Amen.
 
Prayers continuing for you…
+
*O most beautiful Flower of Mount Carmel, Fruitful Vine, Splendor of Heaven, who brought forth the Son of God still remaining a Virgin, assist us in this necessity. *
*O Star of the Sea, help us, and show us that you are our Mother. *
  • O Holy Mary, Mother of God, Queen of Heaven and earth, we humbly ask you from the depths of our heart to help us in this necessity. There are none who can withstand your power. *
    O show us that you are our Mother.
  • O Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee. *
  • Sweet Mother, we place this cause in your hands. *
Amen.

Flos Carmeli
 
Thank you all for your prayers. Please continue to pray.

Yesterday more damage was discovered.

I am very upset.

Thanks once again.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top