Please pray as we prepare to sell our house

  • Thread starter Thread starter Suzanne57
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus, magnificent Fountain of hope,
In times of happiness and despair,
You are the motivation of my heart,
My hope of greater things to come.
My consciousness is obsessed with You;
I hunger for the day we will meet,
When my longing will become a reality.
Transmit to my soul daily reminders
To always hope for greater things.
For without hope, life is futile.
Hope is a spiritual pillar of faith,
Containing many rewards of its own.
Amen
 
Jesus, magnificent Fountain of hope,
In times of happiness and despair,
You are the motivation of my heart,
My hope of greater things to come.
My consciousness is obsessed with You;
I hunger for the day we will meet,
When my longing will become a reality.
Transmit to my soul daily reminders
To always hope for greater things.
For without hope, life is futile.
Hope is a spiritual pillar of faith,
Containing many rewards of its own.
Amen
 
Jesus, magnificent Fountain of hope,
In times of happiness and despair,
You are the motivation of my heart,
My hope of greater things to come.
My consciousness is obsessed with You;
I hunger for the day we will meet,
When my longing will become a reality.
Transmit to my soul daily reminders
To always hope for greater things.
For without hope, life is futile.
Hope is a spiritual pillar of faith,
Containing many rewards of its own.
Amen
 
Jesus, magnificent Fountain of hope,
In times of happiness and despair,
You are the motivation of my heart,
My hope of greater things to come.
My consciousness is obsessed with You;
I hunger for the day we will meet,
When my longing will become a reality.
Transmit to my soul daily reminders
To always hope for greater things.
For without hope, life is futile.
Hope is a spiritual pillar of faith,
Containing many rewards of its own.
Amen
 
Our goal is to have our home on the market by Spring.

There is a lot of work to get this little house ready for sale - please pray for our finances,
wisdom for and focus on needed projects, favor with all persons involved in this process,
and strength to do the things I can do by myself.

Thank you in advance brothers and sisters;
I will pray for your personal intentions also.
Continued prayers that everything works out…

Jesus, magnificent Fountain of hope,
In times of happiness and despair,
You are the motivation of my heart,
My hope of greater things to come.
My consciousness is obsessed with You;
I hunger for the day we will meet,
When my longing will become a reality.
Transmit to my soul daily reminders
To always hope for greater things.
For without hope, life is futile.
Hope is a spiritual pillar of faith,
Containing many rewards of its own.
Amen
 
Our house is on the market now.
Thank you so much for your prayers.
Continued prayers that everything works out…

Jesus, magnificent Fountain of hope,
In times of happiness and despair,
You are the motivation of my heart,
My hope of greater things to come.
My consciousness is obsessed with You;
I hunger for the day we will meet,
When my longing will become a reality.
Transmit to my soul daily reminders
To always hope for greater things.
For without hope, life is futile.
Hope is a spiritual pillar of faith,
Containing many rewards of its own.
Amen
Thank you Kilo1Mike21, that is a beautiful prayer.

And I tell you, ask and you will receive; seek and you will find;
knock and the door will be opened to you.

For everyone who asks, receives; and the one who seeks, finds;
and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened.
Luke 11:10,9

For however many are the promises of God, their Yes is in him;
therefore, the Amen from us also goes through him to God for glory.
2 Corinthians 1:20

Glory be to the Father,
and to the Son,
and to the Holy Spirit,
as it was in the beginning,
is now and ever shall be,
world without end.
Amen. :signofcross:
 
Continued prayers that now you are able to sell your house… :).

Jesus, magnificent Fountain of hope,
In times of happiness and despair,
You are the motivation of my heart,
My hope of greater things to come.
My consciousness is obsessed with You;
I hunger for the day we will meet,
When my longing will become a reality.
Transmit to my soul daily reminders
To always hope for greater things.
For without hope, life is futile.
Hope is a spiritual pillar of faith,
Containing many rewards of its own.
Amen
 
Prayed for the selling of your home…

O, Saint Joseph,
you who taught our Lord
the carpenter’s trade,
and saw to it
that he was always properly housed,
hear my earnest plea.

I want you to help them now
as you helped your foster-child Jesus,
and as you have helped many others
in the matter of housing.

They wish to sell their home
quickly, easily, and profitably
and I implore you to grant their wish
by bringing them a good buyer,
one who is eager, compliant, and honest,
and by letting nothing impede the
rapid conclusion of the sale.

Dear Saint Joseph,
I know you would do this for them
out of the goodness of your heart
and in your own good time,
but their need is very great now
and so I must make you hurry
on their behalf.

Saint Joseph, I am going to place you
in a difficult position
with your head in darkness
and you will suffer as our Lord suffered,
until this home is sold.

Then, Saint Joseph, I know that
before the cross and God Almighty,
that they will redeem you
and you will receive their gratitude
and a place of honor in their home.
Amen
 
Dear Lord please give Suzanne strength and health to prepare the house for sale,
and let Your Angels guide to the house the most suitable buyer.
Thank You, Lord
 
Dearest Suzanne , continuing to pray for you to find a successful buyer for your house and for God to help you find a lovely home in which you and DH will be truly happy .

Hail Mary , full of grace ;
The Lord is with Thee .
Blessed art Thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of Thy womb , Jesus .
Holy Mary , Mother of God ,
pray for us sinners ,
now and at the hour of our death .
Amen . :gopray2:
 
Dearest Suzanne , continuing to pray for Our Heavenly Father to help you and your dear husband to sell your house and to find a new home in which you will be truly happy . :gopray2:

Our Father , who art in heaven ,
hallowed be Thy Name ;
Thy kingdom come ;
Thy will be done on earth
as it is in heaven .
Give us this day our daily bread ;
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those
who trespass against us ;
and lead us not into temptation
but deliver us from evil .
Amen .
 
Our goal is to have our home on the market by Spring.

There is a lot of work to get this little house ready for sale - please pray for our finances,
wisdom for and focus on needed projects, favor with all persons involved in this process,
and strength to do the things I can do by myself.

Thank you in advance brothers and sisters;
I will pray for your personal intentions also.
Dearest Suzanne you are in my prayers that the house will sell and you are able to move and your finances are stable and secure.God bless

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Dear Brothers and Sisters, thank you so much for your prayers. I will pray for you intentions as well. :gopray:
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
Amen.

Jesus, Mary and Joseph, pray for us.
:signofcross:
 
Praying you will sell your house and find another that meets your needs/brings you happiness, whether able to post or not.

*** Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done, on earth as it as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day, our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive
those who trespass against us. Lead us not into temptation, but
deliver us from evil.
Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou among women,and
blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us now, and
at the hour of our death.
Amen

Glory be to the Father, to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning, as is and ever shall be, world without end.
Amen

O my Jesus, forgive us our sins,save us from the fires of Hell,
lead all souls to heaven, especially those in most need of Your Mercy.
Amen

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary,
that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection,
implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins,
my Mother; to thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful.
O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions,
but in thy mercy hear and answer me.
Amen. ***
 
Dear Suzanne, while praying for my son C to sell his house, am praying for the sale of your house. Will pray for this intention for you both at Mass
 
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Continuing to pray for you dear Suzanne . God’s Blessings on you dear friend . :gopray2:

Our Father , who art in heaven ,
hallowed be Thy Name ;
Thy kingdom come ;
Thy will be done on earth
as it is in heaven .
Give us this day our daily bread ;
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those
who trespass against us ;
and lead us not into temptation
but deliver us from evil .
Amen .
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top