Please pray asap I will be evicted if I don't get this loan

  • Thread starter Thread starter jessnbabybella
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jessnbabybella

Guest
I just had a baby girl nov 30th and need prayers asap bc I can’t pay my rent this month or next and I need my aunt to loan me 2,000 so I can pay my bills and rent this month and next. I should be getting child support soon and a nice tax return so i can stary paying her back in january.I know there are several prayer warriors on here and I need your help. For every person who prays for me I will say a decade of the rosary or your need or prayer request. May godbless you always!!
 
You have my prayers and best wishes. I know some of the kind of agony you are in at this time. DO NOT try to burden yourself with “more rosaries” - multiplication of words is not the way of prayer: depth and sincerity are. YOU DO NOT HAVE THE TIME AND ENERGY FOR MORE ROSARIES, so if I were your “advisor,” I would “forbid you to say extra ones.” Just consider that “some of your friends who love you care and are also praying for you.”

You do realize, I would expect, that the prayer Jesus gave us, word for word, starts with OUR Father, not “my” or “yours”. We are all in this together, and “we all love each other.” That is what is “heard” in heaven: our love for one another. Big time. That’s the way he arranged it and that’s the way he wants it!

You do know also that if you show up at the pearly gates without battle scars, you can’t get in! So you’re receiving some of yours right now. And if you think what it costs you is a lot, and surely it is indeed, you simply do not know how God uses a logarithmic scale for repayment: so where WE multiply 2 x 6 to get 12, HE "multiplies 2 BY ITSELF 6 TIMES, to get 2 to the 6th power (isn’t that 64?). Besides that, our minds ALWAYS suffer more in anticipation than our days suffer in reality: so the likelihood is that the worst you fear is NOT as great as the anticipation and worry. Mary and Joseph were in agony for three full days before they found Jesus in the Temple in Jerusalem: imagine their specters and fears and how THEY suffered; AND THEY FOUND HIM SAFE.

God bless you, Jess.
 
Sounds like a good deal to me! I’ll pray for you & your beautiful baby! :flowers:
 
Praying the Lord’s will be accomplished in your life and that your needs be met.:signofcross:
 
Hail Mary, full of grace.
Our Lord is with you.
Blessed are you among women,
and blessed is the fruit of your womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen
 
Jesus please touch her aunt’s heart to inspire her to help her niece through this temporary difficulty.
Please bless her and her baby and keep them safe and secure always.

I’ll be praying for you and your family at Mass

God bless you, Trishie
 
I don’t know about your state or county but in mine there are agencies that will pay a months rent, utilities etc. A one time emergency need.
Search the internet for human services in your state and county. Be sure they know you have a child when you apply.

Prayers for you, I will say the rosaries for you. We love you and we are here for you. Keep your faith in God, you may not get the loan but He will see you through this one way or another.

May God Bless you.
 
You are in my prayers, and I will dedicate a rosary to you.

~~ God Bless
 
UPDATE:
Well my aunt couldn’t loan me the money but my best friend and her parents and some friends all chipped in to pay my rent. It has been one bug blessing… Thank you all for your prayer! May god bless you a 100x100… Amen amen
 
UPDATE:
Well my aunt couldn’t loan me the money but my best friend and her parents and some friends all chipped in to pay my rent. It has been one bug blessing… Thank you all for your prayer! May god bless you a 100x100… Amen amen
It is a great blessing! I am very happy for you.
Thanks be to God!

The Rosary is powerful - pray it every day if you could.
 
I’m so pleased your friend helped you.
God grant you, your baby, and your friend may blessings. 🙂
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top