Please pray for a deceased childhood friend

  • Thread starter Thread starter Samson01
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Samson01

Guest
Hello, I learned yesterday that a guy I grew up with was killed a few years ago. He had developed poor health and chose suicide by cop. It was a very violent death and the news is disturbing me greatly. He left behind two sons. Thank you.
 
Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.
 
Very tragic.
I commend these events to God.
May God comfort us, somehow, in the face of evil.
God give us hope.
God give us faith.
God give us love.
 
I just said a prayer for your intention. May God have mercy on your deceased friend’s immortal soul. God bless you.
 
Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.
 
Lord, have mercy.
Christ, have mercy.
Lord, have mercy.

Hail Mary, full of Grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now, and at the hour of our death.
Amen.
 
Hello, I learned yesterday that a guy I grew up with was killed a few years ago. He had developed poor health and chose suicide by cop. It was a very violent death and the news is disturbing me greatly. He left behind two sons. Thank you.
Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top