K
Karenanna
Guest
Please pray for the recovery of a very ill priest. I recommend praying for the Holy Souls in Purgatory and asking them in return to obtain good health for the priest.
The saints in heaven are great, but they have already made it and are doing well. The Holy Souls in Purgatory are powerful in their intercession for their benefactors. I know of lots of evidence supporting this both personally and from other people. I think that they are the best bet for the priest.
You can pray to the saints and the Holy Souls in Purgatory at the same time. The way to do this, is to offer your prayers for the Holy Souls, in honour of The Blessed Trinity and of all the saints and angels and to ask them to grant you this favour also.
I like to have my eggs in all the baskets! I have put down some of the cases of the Holy Souls in Purgatory’s intercession here.
They need help and they will give us their help, through their prayers for those who help them.
missionbell.homestead.com/Afavourgrantedbytheholysouls.html
The saints in heaven are great, but they have already made it and are doing well. The Holy Souls in Purgatory are powerful in their intercession for their benefactors. I know of lots of evidence supporting this both personally and from other people. I think that they are the best bet for the priest.
You can pray to the saints and the Holy Souls in Purgatory at the same time. The way to do this, is to offer your prayers for the Holy Souls, in honour of The Blessed Trinity and of all the saints and angels and to ask them to grant you this favour also.
I like to have my eggs in all the baskets! I have put down some of the cases of the Holy Souls in Purgatory’s intercession here.
They need help and they will give us their help, through their prayers for those who help them.
missionbell.homestead.com/Afavourgrantedbytheholysouls.html
