Please pray for Larry and Daniel

  • Thread starter Thread starter GLam8833
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

GLam8833

Guest
They live in a group home and
one or two of the residents AND
the staff are making life difficult
for them, not feeding them properly
and threatening their peace of mind,
all b/c of jealousy.

Our Father, who is in heaven,
hallowed be your Name,
Your kingdom come,
Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses as
we forgive those who trespass against us,
(Forgive us our debts as we forgive our debtors)
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen.
 
Come Holy Spirit, fill the hearts of Thy faithful, and kindle in them the fire of Your love. Send forth Your Spirit, and they shall be created, and You shall renew the face of the earth. Amen.
 


Memorare***

Remember,
O most gracious Virgin Mary,
that never was it known that
anyone who fled to thy protection,
implored thy help, or sought thy
intercession was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence,
I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins,
my mother; to thee do I come,
before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful.
O Mother of the Word Incarnate,
despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy
hear and answer me.

Amen.
 

Come Holy Spirit, fill the hearts of Thy faithful, and kindle in them the fire of Your love. Send forth Your Spirit, and they shall be created, and You shall renew the face of the earth. Amen.
 
GLam8833,both Larry and Daniel have been
added to my prayer intentions


Memorare***

Remember,
O most gracious Virgin Mary,
that never was it known that
anyone who fled to thy protection,
implored thy help, or sought thy
intercession was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence,
I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins,
my mother; to thee do I come,
before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful.
O Mother of the Word Incarnate,
despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy
hear and answer me.

Amen.
 
Remembering Larry and Daniel in my daily prayers. Also praying for those who are causing them difficulty, that the Lord may soften their hearts. God bless!
 
**
Prayer for those in Nursing Homes**

Dear Lord, send your blessings on those living in long-term healthcare facilities and nursing homes. When the days become long give the residents patience. When their roommates become a source of irritation, give them inner peace that lets then rise above the annoyance. When there seems to be so little cheer, give them the hope and peace that your Word alone can give. Bless your Word in the hearts of the residents and compensate for the physical abilities you have taken away with a rich measure of spiritual strength and joy. We ask this in your name, you who live and reign with the Father and the Holy Spirit, one God, world without end.
 
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary,
that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection,
implored your help, or sought your intercession,
was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence,
I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother.
To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful.
O Mother of the Word Incarnate,
despise not my petitions,
but in your mercy, hear and answer me.
Amen.
 


Memorare***

Remember,
O most gracious Virgin Mary,
that never was it known that
anyone who fled to thy protection,
implored thy help, or sought thy
intercession was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence,
I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins,
my mother; to thee do I come,
before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful.
O Mother of the Word Incarnate,
despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy
hear and answer me.

Amen.
 
I continue to pray for Larry and Daniel
my bros. in Christ, who are suffering
from persecution at their group home.

Our Father, who is in heaven,
hallowed be your Name,
Your kingdom come,
Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses as
we forgive those who trespass against us,
(Forgive us our debts as we forgive our debtors)
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen.
 


MEMORARE***

Remember,
O most gracious Virgin Mary,
that never was it known that
anyone who fled to thy protection,
implored thy help, or sought thy
intercession was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence,
I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins,
my mother; to thee do I come,
before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful.
O Mother of the Word Incarnate,
despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy
hear and answer me.

Amen.
 


Memorare***

Remember,
O most gracious Virgin Mary,
that never was it known that
anyone who fled to thy protection,
implored thy help, or sought thy
intercession was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence,
I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins,
my mother; to thee do I come,
before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful.
O Mother of the Word Incarnate,
despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy
hear and answer me.

Amen.
 
Thank you Desert Sister, your lovely
“Prayer Pictures” add POWER to your
posts!!

I Pray again for Larry and Daniel that
they can be removed from that tense
atmosphere to another group home or
that those who are threatening them
will stop or move away.

Our Father, who is in heaven,
Hallowed be Your Name,
Your kingdom come,
Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses as
we forgive those who trespass against us,
(forgive us our debts as we forgive our debtors),
and lead us not into temptation but
deliver us from evil.
Amen.
 
I pray that Larry esp. will realize that we
are not striving against flesh and blood,
but against the rulers, the authorities and
the powers of this dark world and the
spiritual forces of evil in the heavenlies,
that he will look to You, O Lord for deliver-
ance as Ps. 46 says:“God is our refuge
and strength, a very present help in time of
trouble, therefore we will NOT FEAR…
He makes wars to cease unto the ends
of the earth; He breaks the bow, and cuts
the spear in two; He burns the chariot.
in the fire. Be still and know that I am God…”.

Our Father, who is in heaven,
hallowed be Your Name,
Your kingdom come,
Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses as
we forgive those who trespass against us,
(forgive us our debts as we forgive our debtors),
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace,
the Lord is w/ you,
blessed are you among women,
blessed is the fruit of your womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen. (X3)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top