please pray for me and my husband

  • Thread starter Thread starter Leida
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Leida

Guest
My husband told me that he wanted to leave. He works offshore and when he comes back in he wants to move out. I have been praying and I think I need more than myself praying. I love my husband and don’t want to lose him.:crying:
 
Leida, I will gladly pray for you, your husband, and your marriage!

Here is a prayer that I hope will be of help to you:

SPOUSE PRAYER
FOR EACH OTHER

Lord Jesus,
grant that I and my spouse may have a true
and understanding love for each other.
Grant that we may both
be filled with faith and trust.
Give us the grace to live
with each other in peace and harmony.
May we always bear with one another’s weaknesses
and grow from each other’s strengths.
help us to forgive one another’s failings
and grant us patience, kindness, cheerfulness
and the spirit of placing the well-being
of one another ahead of self.

May the love that brought us together
grow and mature with each passing year.
Bring us both ever closer to You
through our love for each other.
Let our love grow to perfection.

Amen.

catholicdoors.com/prayers/english/p05290.htm

:signofcross:
 
Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen
 
Leida, we’ll pray very much for you both.
Our hearts go out to you.
:grouphug:

Jesus please help us to pray with great faith, in order that Leida’s husband will reconsider.
 
My husband told me that he wanted to leave. He works offshore and when he comes back in he wants to move out. I have been praying and I think I need more than myself praying. I love my husband and don’t want to lose him.:crying:
Praying for you and your husband.
mlz
 
Leida, praying for you, your husband and your marriage. May you find strength and comfort in the Lord.
 
Thank you for all your prayers. With your prayers my husband may reconsider and not leave and we can have a chance to work at the marriage, with the help from Jesus and all of your prayers I have faith that Jesus will see me through this.
 
Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen
 
Prayers for your marriage and that your husband’s heart will be changed.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided.

Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my mother; to thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me.

Amen.
 
Leida, I will gladly pray for you, your husband, and your marriage!

Here is a prayer that I hope will be of help to you:

SPOUSE PRAYER
FOR EACH OTHER

Lord Jesus,
grant that I and my spouse may have a true
and understanding love for each other.
Grant that we may both
be filled with faith and trust.
Give us the grace to live
with each other in peace and harmony.
May we always bear with one another’s weaknesses
and grow from each other’s strengths.
help us to forgive one another’s failings
and grant us patience, kindness, cheerfulness
and the spirit of placing the well-being
of one another ahead of self.

May the love that brought us together
grow and mature with each passing year.
Bring us both ever closer to You
through our love for each other.
Let our love grow to perfection.

Amen.

catholicdoors.com/prayers/english/p05290.htm

:signofcross:
Amen
 
Heavenly Father, please grant new life to this marriage.
Please revive this man’s love for his wife. Please help them both to handle their marriage difficulties kindly and wisely.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless,
and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible,
look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us,
that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence submit ourselves to Your holy will, which is love and mercy itself

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come. Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.
 
Trishi,

Thank you so much for your prayers. I pray every day that my husbands love for me will be renewed. I pray that I will be patient and kind and wait for God’s will
 
Praying for you and your husband and that your marriage may be healed. God Bless you!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top