Kevin, Put yourself in God’s hands and say Thy Will Be Done! I know when one is lonely it’s easier said then done. I was married many years ago, had two children and the marriage failed after fifteen years. Actually, the marriage never should have taken place becuase we were both very young and married for all the wrong reasons. I feel certain I’d definitely be eligible for an annullment by the church. I never did remarry nor did I find anyone else. Now I’m in my older years and have grown old alone.
Not a good thought and do not want to discourage you in anyway, but strangely God has given me great peace in this and after years of seeking and searching, trying to find just the right person, I finally understood it was not God’s Will for me. If it were, then it would have happened. It did not.
I’ve since devoted myself to God and I can say I’ve never had more peace, more love, more comfort then I do now. I’m not that old, nor am I real young, but still it seems this was what God wanted for me. Just trust His will and try not to concentrate too much on finding that great love, because God just might have a different plan for your life. Something much better. His ways are so much higher then our ways. Let go and let God.
Blessings and prayers that you will receive the desires of your heart, but if not, you may receive something far above that. Trust me, I know. God never makes mistakes.
:heaven: