Q
Qwerty1985
Guest
Dear everyone,
I humbly ask for your help to pray for me, as it looks my my job is in jeopardy.
I work in the events industry, and the pace of work is getting on me. Not only now I am unable to cope with the workload, my team members are now also questioning my performance about the tasks that I am doing.
Honestly, I am still reeling from the shock I got earlier today, and I am trying to get back to speed. But I have alot of thoughts ruminating on my mind right now, and I am feeling so scared.
Please help. Prayers welcome.
I humbly ask for your help to pray for me, as it looks my my job is in jeopardy.
I work in the events industry, and the pace of work is getting on me. Not only now I am unable to cope with the workload, my team members are now also questioning my performance about the tasks that I am doing.
Honestly, I am still reeling from the shock I got earlier today, and I am trying to get back to speed. But I have alot of thoughts ruminating on my mind right now, and I am feeling so scared.
Please help. Prayers welcome.
***