P
painted_page
Guest
Hello,
I am sorry to make this request about myself, but I’m desperate for help. I have been severely depressed for months now and in and out of the hospital receiving treatments for depression. It seems like this pain is going to go on forever, although I hope that is not true. I have even thought about taking my own life, but I know that would have terrible effects on those left behind.
Please pray for me. thanks,
Mary Katherine
I am sorry to make this request about myself, but I’m desperate for help. I have been severely depressed for months now and in and out of the hospital receiving treatments for depression. It seems like this pain is going to go on forever, although I hope that is not true. I have even thought about taking my own life, but I know that would have terrible effects on those left behind.
Please pray for me. thanks,
Mary Katherine
