M
mcw013
Guest
Hello Everyone,
I am asking for prayers, after a cycle of sin> confession >sin > confession. I did a confession today, while at that I forgot to mention some sins, I understand that those sins are forgiven, but for some strange reason I still feel that I am not forgiven somehow.
Please pray that I may truly be forgiven, and that this cycle of sin> confession that I have been going through would end.
I am asking for prayers, after a cycle of sin> confession >sin > confession. I did a confession today, while at that I forgot to mention some sins, I understand that those sins are forgiven, but for some strange reason I still feel that I am not forgiven somehow.
Please pray that I may truly be forgiven, and that this cycle of sin> confession that I have been going through would end.
***