C
Chelale
Guest
After losing my car, my apartment, and all of my money, my uncle took me in last year. Despite multiple attempts at finding a job, there has been no luck in that aspect, for neither my uncle nor me
. Last month, somebody who owed me money came through and we were able to pay the rent. I’m not sure if this coming month we will have money to pay rent.
I , by trade, am a medical professional,however, lost my licenses due to inability to pay, and, am physically unable to lift my right arm due to an injury. The work I’m trained to do requires me to be able to lift 25lbs. over my head. I can’t do that right now. Please help me!
I , by trade, am a medical professional,however, lost my licenses due to inability to pay, and, am physically unable to lift my right arm due to an injury. The work I’m trained to do requires me to be able to lift 25lbs. over my head. I can’t do that right now. Please help me!
