C
catholic0913
Guest
Hello,
Long story short,
I am waiting for a reply to some important email and I have been anxious about the possibility that I might not be hearing from the person at all.
Please pray for me that I will hear from the person, and please pray for me that the email will contain an appropriate answer to my important questions.
Long story short,
I am waiting for a reply to some important email and I have been anxious about the possibility that I might not be hearing from the person at all.
Please pray for me that I will hear from the person, and please pray for me that the email will contain an appropriate answer to my important questions.
Heavenly Father, work this situation through, bring the important email to catholic0913; and that it contains the appropriate answer to the questions; surround him/her with your deep peace, take the anxiety away and pour out Your Grace, Your Mercy, Your Joy and Your Peace!!!