Please pray for my brother Mickey II

  • Thread starter Thread starter 244Rocket
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sacred Heart of Jesus
We place our trust in Thee

Sacred Heart of Jesus
We place our trust in Thee

Sacred Heart of Jesus
We place our trust in Thee
 
Loving God,

We lift our intentions today for healing and comfort for Mickey, and ask for your mercy, blessings, and courage to be with Mickey and the family members. We are joyous at the report of Mickey’s improvement, and thank you Lord for all your many blessings. Please help him to be strong and persevere, and send your comforting and consoling Holy Spirit to be with Mickey in this time of trial and recovery.

We pray in the name of your beloved son Jesus, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God forever and ever.

Amen.
 
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Remember, O most loving Virgin Mary,
that never was it known,
that anyone who fled to your protection,
implored your help, or sought your intercession,
was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence,
though burdened by my sins,
I fly to you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother.
To you I come, before you I stand,
sinful and sorrowful.
O Mother of the Word Incarnate,
despise not my petitions, but in your mercy,
hear and answer me.
Amen.
 
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Remember, O most loving Virgin Mary,
that never was it known,
that anyone who fled to your protection,
implored your help, or sought your intercession,
was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence,
though burdened by my sins,
I fly to you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother.
To you I come, before you I stand,
sinful and sorrowful.
O Mother of the Word Incarnate,
despise not my petitions, but in your mercy,
hear and answer me.
Amen.
 
Loving God,

We lift our intentions today for healing and comfort for Mickey, and ask for your mercy, blessings, and courage to be with Mickey and the family members. We are joyous at the report of Mickey’s improvement, and thank you Lord for all your many blessings. Please help him to be strong and persevere, and send your comforting and consoling Holy Spirit to be with Mickey in this time of trial and recovery.

We pray in the name of your beloved son Jesus, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God forever and ever.

Amen.
 
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Remember, O most loving Virgin Mary,
that never was it known,
that anyone who fled to your protection,
implored your help, or sought your intercession,
was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence,
though burdened by my sins,
I fly to you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother.
To you I come, before you I stand,
sinful and sorrowful.
O Mother of the Word Incarnate,
despise not my petitions, but in your mercy,
hear and answer me.
Amen.
 
Loving God,

We lift our intentions today for healing and comfort for Mickey, and ask for your mercy, blessings, and courage to be with Mickey and the family members. We are joyous at the report of Mickey’s improvement, and thank you Lord for all your many blessings. Please help him to be strong and persevere, and send your comforting and consoling Holy Spirit to be with Mickey in this time of trial and recovery.

We pray in the name of your beloved son Jesus, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God forever and ever.

Amen.
 
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Blessed Mother, Our Mother, I ask that you please intercede for this dear brother Mickey, and bring him before the throne of the Lord Our God…
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intercession was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, I fly to thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother; to thee do I come; before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me. Amen.

St. Peregrine, we ask your intervention for our brother in his suffering.

Most holy Apostle, St. Jude, friend of Jesus, we place Mickey in your care at this difficult time. Pray for him; help him know that he will not face his troubles alone. Please join Mickey in his need, asking God to send him consolation in his sorrow, courage in fear, and healing in the midst of his suffering.

Lord, please hear our prayers for Mickey…
 
Please pray this, as you’ve never pray before…Remember Matthew 21:22 If you believe, you will receive whatever you ask for in prayer." But Holy Jesus said forgive those who sinned to you before you pray…

Lord God the Holy Father and for his only son Jesus Christ, I’m so very grateful for

being good to me, to my family and my race. I am grateful that you give all the things

that we need in life, but i thank you most because you give more than i need, how great

you Lord, God the Father to all you’ve done on behalf of your son has achieved all by

jesus christ Safety, happiness, joy, peace and love. Lord, now i got an illness and i

put all my trust in you and also my beloved family, whatever happens I know you do not

forsake me because you just the God of all, The creator and owner of all mankind and

universe i know that whatever you want is always in our good sake…

I know that thy holy name of Lord Jesus Christ everything is possible, all I can do on

your behalf… I can take all the challenges in life and i survive everything on your

behalf … All sick will be cured on your behalf… All the sinners will be saved on

your behalf … just because you are son of only living God… We are all praise and

appreciate you… our life and only hope … Jesus Christ.

Praise be to God, Thanks be to God.

AMEN! AMEN!
 
Hail Mary conceived without sin.
Pray for us who have recourse to thee.

Hail Mary conceived without sin.
Pray for us who have recourse to thee.

Hail Mary conceived without sin.
Pray for us who have recourse to thee.
 
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Loving God,

We lift our intentions today for healing and comfort for Mickey, and ask for your mercy, blessings, and courage to be with Mickey and the family members. We are joyous at the report of Mickey’s improvement, and thank you Lord for all your many blessings. Please help him to be strong and persevere, and send your comforting and consoling Holy Spirit to be with Mickey in this time of trial and recovery.

We pray in the name of your beloved son Jesus, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God forever and ever.

Amen.
 
Remember, O most loving Virgin Mary,
that never was it known,
that anyone who fled to your protection,
implored your help, or sought your intercession,
was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence,
though burdened by my sins,
I fly to you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother.
To you I come, before you I stand,
sinful and sorrowful.
O Mother of the Word Incarnate,
despise not my petitions, but in your mercy,
hear and answer me.
Amen.
 
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Prayer for Healing.
Almighty and Eternal God,
Healer of those who trust in You,
through the merits of Jesus Christ,
Your Son, hear my prayers for Mickey
In Your tender mercy,
restore him to bodily health,
that he may give You thanks,
praise Your Holy Name
and proclaim Your wondrous love to all.
Amen!
 
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top