Please pray for my brother Mickey II

  • Thread starter Thread starter 244Rocket
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Blessed Mother, Our Mother, I ask that you please intercede for this dear brother Mickey, and bring him before the throne of the Lord Our God…
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intercession was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, I fly to thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother; to thee do I come; before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me. Amen.

St. Peregrine, we ask your intervention for our brother in his suffering.

Most holy Apostle, St. Jude, friend of Jesus, we place Mickey in your care at this difficult time. Pray for him; help him know that he will not face his troubles alone. Please join Mickey in his need, asking God to send him consolation in his sorrow, courage in fear, and healing in the midst of his suffering.

Lord, please hear our prayers for Mickey…
 
Praying for Mickey and all people suffering from cancer.
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary,
that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection,
implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins,
my mother; to thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful.
O Mother of the Word Incarnate,
despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me.
Amen.
 
Holy Mary,
Help of those in need,
give strength to the weak,
comfort the sorrowful,
pray for God’s people,
assist the clergy,
intercede for the religious.
May we who seek your help,
experience your unfailing protection.
Amen.
 
Loving God,

We lift our intentions today for healing and comfort for Mickey, and ask for your mercy, blessings, and courage to be with Mickey and the family members. Please grant expert medical assistance and care to Mickey, help him to be strong and persevere, and send your comforting and consoling Holy Spirit to be with Mickey in this time of great suffering. Dear Lord, please help keep hope alive and faith strong for Mickey and his family.

We pray in the name of your beloved son Jesus, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God forever and ever.

Amen.
 
Sacred Heart of Jesus
We place our trust in Thee

Sacred Heart of Jesus
We place our trust in Thee

Sacred Heart of Jesus
We place our trust in Thee
 
Loving God,

We lift our intentions today for healing and comfort for Mickey, and ask for your mercy, blessings, and courage to be with Mickey and the family members. Please grant expert medical assistance and care to Mickey, help him to be strong and persevere, and send your comforting and consoling Holy Spirit to be with Mickey in this time of great suffering. Dear Lord, please help keep hope alive and faith strong for Mickey and his family.

We pray in the name of your beloved son Jesus, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God forever and ever.

Amen.
 
Hail Mary conceived without sin.
Pray for us who have recourse to thee.

Hail Mary conceived without sin.
Pray for us who have recourse to thee.

Hail Mary conceived without sin.
Pray for us who have recourse to thee.
 
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Blessed Mother, Our Mother, I ask that you please intercede for this dear brother Mickey, and bring him before the throne of the Lord Our God…
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intercession was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, I fly to thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother; to thee do I come; before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me. Amen.

St. Peregrine, we ask your intervention for our brother in his suffering.

Most holy Apostle, St. Jude, friend of Jesus, we place Mickey in your care at this difficult time. Pray for him; help him know that he will not face his troubles alone. Please join Mickey in his need, asking God to send him consolation in his sorrow, courage in fear, and healing in the midst of his suffering.

Lord, please hear our prayers for Mickey…
 
Remember, O most loving Virgin Mary,
that never was it known,
that anyone who fled to your protection,
implored your help, or sought your intercession,
was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence,
though burdened by my sins,
I fly to you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother.
To you I come, before you I stand,
sinful and sorrowful.
O Mother of the Word Incarnate,
despise not my petitions, but in your mercy,
hear and answer me.
Amen.
 
Blessed Mother, Our Mother, I ask that you please intercede for this dear brother Mickey, and bring him before the throne of the Lord Our God…
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intercession was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, I fly to thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother; to thee do I come; before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me. Amen.

St. Peregrine, we ask your intervention for our brother in his suffering.

Most holy Apostle, St. Jude, friend of Jesus, we place Mickey in your care at this difficult time. Pray for him; help him know that he will not face his troubles alone. Please join Mickey in his need, asking God to send him consolation in his sorrow, courage in fear, and healing in the midst of his suffering.

Lord, please hear our prayers for Mickey…
 
Hail Mary conceived without sin.
Pray for us who have recourse to thee.

Hail Mary conceived without sin.
Pray for us who have recourse to thee.

Hail Mary conceived without sin.
Pray for us who have recourse to thee.
 
Loving God,

We lift our intentions today for healing and comfort for Mickey, and ask for your mercy, blessings, and courage to be with Mickey and the family members. Please grant expert medical assistance and care to Mickey, help him to be strong and persevere, and send your comforting and consoling Holy Spirit to be with Mickey in this time of great suffering. Dear Lord, please help keep hope alive and faith strong for Mickey and his family.

We pray in the name of your beloved son Jesus, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God forever and ever.

Amen.
 
Hail Mary conceived without sin.
Pray for us who have recourse to thee.

Hail Mary conceived without sin.
Pray for us who have recourse to thee.

Hail Mary conceived without sin.
Pray for us who have recourse to thee.
 
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Blessed Mother, Our Mother, I ask that you please intercede for this dear brother Mickey, and bring him before the throne of the Lord Our God…
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intercession was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, I fly to thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother; to thee do I come; before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me. Amen.

St. Peregrine, we ask your intervention for our brother in his suffering.

Most holy Apostle, St. Jude, friend of Jesus, we place Mickey in your care at this difficult time. Pray for him; help him know that he will not face his troubles alone. Please join Mickey in his need, asking God to send him consolation in his sorrow, courage in fear, and healing in the midst of his suffering.

Lord, please hear our prayers for Mickey…
 
Glory be to the Father,
and to the Son,
and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning,
is now,
and ever shall be,
world without end.
Amen.
 
Loving God,

We lift our intentions today for healing and comfort for Mickey, and ask for your mercy, blessings, and courage to be with Mickey and the family members. Please grant expert medical assistance and care to Mickey, help him to be strong and persevere, and send your comforting and consoling Holy Spirit to be with Mickey in this time of great suffering. Dear Lord, please help keep hope alive and faith strong for Mickey and his family.

We pray in the name of your beloved son Jesus, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God forever and ever.

Amen.
 
Blessed Mother, Our Mother, I ask that you please intercede for this dear brother Mickey, and bring him before the throne of the Lord Our God…
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intercession was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, I fly to thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother; to thee do I come; before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me. Amen.

St. Peregrine, we ask your intervention for our brother in his suffering.

Most holy Apostle, St. Jude, friend of Jesus, we place Mickey in your care at this difficult time. Pray for him; help him know that he will not face his troubles alone. Please join Mickey in his need, asking God to send him consolation in his sorrow, courage in fear, and healing in the midst of his suffering.

Lord, please hear our prayers for Mickey…
 
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top